Saat Phere (Saath Phere)

why r these serials so hard to beleive

makgauri thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
..i never understand which family has a bahu who is making such dirty plots against her own family and not even for once she is sympathetic to anyone...hiring goons and killing people what rubbish do they show.. do such people exist .....in some they show all internal afairs..one brother's wife gets married to other brother in the same family what kind of nonsence is this why would anyone marry in the same family where the ex husband is living in next room, even if its possible anywhere they r encouraging these stupid deeds..and the most disgusting part is millions of people like watching it..its very shameful for us ..we should come out of these family drams..if they have to show family values ..show them in a good way

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gk_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I agree with u .

Serial now aways have some 🤢 storiess
kajol'sthebest thumbnail

Originally posted by: makgauri

..i never understand which family has a bahu who is making such dirty plots against her own family and not even for once she is sympathetic to anyone...hiring goons and killing people what rubbish do they show.. do such people exist .....in some they show all internal afairs..one brother's wife gets married to other brother in the same family what kind of nonsence is this why would anyone marry in the same family where the ex husband is living in next room, even if its possible anywhere they r encouraging these stupid deeds..and the most disgusting part is millions of people like watching it..its very shameful for us ..we should come out of these family drams..if they have to show family values ..show them in a good way

i completely agree with you. they show some pretty dirty morals, like one girl getting married to her lover, then getting divorced and marrying her lover's best friend or brother, having his kid, then getting divorced and going back to her ex husband. it's disgusting! if you notice, not a single show portrays a healthy couple sticking to each other. everybody has married more than once, I mean, they didn't even spare the oldie bhavani from piya ka ghar, for god's sake! i thought saat phere was a lilttle different, but maybe jus cuz it's new. watch the nasty twist and turns it takes later on! and another thing, they always potray women as shameless beings. three or four women desperately trying to win one guy, especially when the poor chap is married with marriiagble kids. example, avinash with shweta, malini and rimjhim. abhay with kkusum, mahi, tashu and esha!!!!! holy crap! veera and amisha for kushan, kiran, neha and simran for abhi! truly disgusting, they either show women as weaklings or shameless whores. somebody should protest

shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
start watching the bold and the Beautyfull also the same entertainment 😆 😆 😆
pagadam thumbnail
I aggree with all the above observations made by you both. See Saloni. She is a perfect boneless woman on the earth, Why should she apologise to the wicked Kaveri for the deserving slap she gave when Kaveri said utter nonsense. He brother suits her best. She is another not only boneless but mindless Man ( ??)also. He is awkward to look at even.
we should strongly protest in one voice.
umi82990 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yea..i also agree but these same old "gishe piti" stories are the ones we appricate most..cuz we usually don't accept shows like hum paanch or other comedies. basically we all want to watch these shows and once a boring part comes up we wanna say it's boring...NO OFFENCE....

ramas thumbnail
I would say serial is hard to believe not bcos of kaveri and Samar like people. There are people like them. But my reason is husband like Nahar. I think he is too good to be true. everything about that marriage is unbelievable. Many like this serial bcos all the women are longing to have husband like Nahar( not just looks). Mostly the understanding and willing to make saloni happy all the time and put her happiness before his.
makgauri thumbnail
Originally posted by: umi82990

yea..i also agree but these same old "gishe piti" stories are the ones we appricate most..cuz we usually don't accept shows like hum paanch or other comedies. basically we all want to watch these shows and once a boring part comes up we wanna say it's boring...NO OFFENCE....

this is not about boring this is against all cultural and mostly esthetic values and not just this one particular serial
an0nymous thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramas

I would say serial is hard to believe not bcos of kaveri and Samar like people. There are people like them. But my reason is husband like Nahar. I think he is too good to be true. everything about that marriage is unbelievable. Many like this serial bcos all the women are longing to have husband like Nahar( not just looks). Mostly the understanding and willing to make saloni happy all the time and put her happiness before his.

I agree!
dpatel2 thumbnail

I so agree with makgauri. Look at Kusum for instance, what "aaam ladki" gets married like 1000 times and has so many "sauts". Even ram bhagwan didn't have this much "dukh" in his life. I just don't understand all this stupid drama. People die and come back, get married like 100 times and still are unhappy. What I really don't understand is how come only the bad people have fun and know about every moves of the good people, but not vice versa? Good people are the only ones crying all the time 😡 . They are the ones getting in trouble all the time. Piya ka ghar is a joke! Everytime the family hates her for something, and then at the end apologizes. Her husband trusts everyone else, but his own wife. What the hell? 😡

These shows are teaching us to be bad instead of good people.

Edited by dpatel2 - 18 years ago