Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

A bride without Jewels- SFF-NOTE Pg20 (Page 21)

fia21 IF-Sizzlerz
fia21
fia21

Posted: 06 July 2012 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Hey when are you going to update this SFF?
I have been dying to read the next part since ages!
Pleaseee update soon.

Chandni- IF-Sizzlerz
Chandni-
Chandni-

Posted: 06 July 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _SuMmEr_LoVe_

Ahahha hahahah yes I LOVE virat and manvi...okay...I love virat a little more 
 I never thought I could luv anyone else besides My Prem...my prem n mukti but ahhh virat ...y do u this to me ???? U break my heart Hahahah ...

And yes na bole tum is AWESOME! I luv my mohan? How on earth to I describe mohan ! His just so ? I love it how his so determined to wi. Megha over and his relationship with nanie is so adorable...his her spiderman :) also the storyline is very different n unique :) 

hahaha I KNOW!!!! Virat kills dude, but right whatever is going on in the show with cancer and baldness, my applaudes go to manvi. and viren and jeevika i love them too!!! 

hmmm really, ill check it out. like i saw the beginning of the show but i wasnt really interested in it so I stopped. 

Do you watch madhubala?
_SuMmEr_LoVe_ IF-Rockerz
_SuMmEr_LoVe_
_SuMmEr_LoVe_

Posted: 06 July 2012 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chandni-

I never thought I could luv anyone else besides My Prem...my prem n mukti but ahhh virat ...y do u this to me ???? U break my heart Hahahah ...

And yes na bole tum is AWESOME! I luv my mohan? How on earth to I describe mohan ! His just so ? I love it how his so determined to wi. Megha over and his relationship with nanie is so adorable...his her spiderman :) also the storyline is very different n unique :) 

hahaha I KNOW!!!! Virat kills dude, but right whatever is going on in the show with cancer and baldness, my applaudes go to manvi. and viren and jeevika i love them too!!! 

hmmm really, ill check it out. like i saw the beginning of the show but i wasnt really interested in it so I stopped. 

Do you watch madhubala?

Manvi's such a great actor ... Seriously all of Manvi's virats scenes bring tears to my eyes :"(  which hasn't happened since prem. 
Do check out na bole Tum ...oh I also watch Diya aur baati too :) Suraj :) The show is so much easier to watch now with bahbo not being all annoying.

I watch madhubala on n off... I can't take it...her sister n aunt or so f*ucking annoying ...it just puts me of the show :)  I dont know who's more annoying bahbo , manyata or them :$

Edited by _SuMmEr_LoVe_ - 06 July 2012 at 11:11pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adventure_gurl

_SuMmEr_LoVe_ IF-Rockerz
_SuMmEr_LoVe_
_SuMmEr_LoVe_

Posted: 06 July 2012 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fia21

Hey when are you going to update this SFF?
I have been dying to read the next part since ages!
Pleaseee update soon.

Hey :) 
M really sorry to keep u waiting ..but not still not so sure if Im gonna be updating ...
Chandni- IF-Sizzlerz
Chandni-
Chandni-

Posted: 07 July 2012 at 1:46am | IP Logged

Do you watch madhubala?

Manvi's such a great actor ... Seriously all of Manvi's virats scenes bring tears to my eyes :"(  which hasn't happened since prem. 
Do check out na bole Tum ...oh I also watch Diya aur baati too :) Suraj :) The show is so much easier to watch now with bahbo not being all annoying.

I watch madhubala on n off... I can't take it...her sister n aunt or so f*ucking annoying ...it just puts me of the show :)  I dont know who's more annoying bahbo , manyata or them :$

hahah I know...i honestly miss prem and mukti, my fav couple from kzk was them and p2 and nihaal! 

Ya for sure! I definitely will. I use to watch Diya aur Bati hum but I got bored in that tooo because they love story was going by really really slowly. I just started watching a show called byaah humari bahu ka, check it out. its really interesting on sony tv. 

and OMG i hate those two so much, sometime im like wow you both really need to get a life. BUT OMFG I love Malik and Padmini I wish they wud become a couple. I like see them togethe rlol :)
_SuMmEr_LoVe_ IF-Rockerz
_SuMmEr_LoVe_
_SuMmEr_LoVe_

Posted: 07 July 2012 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Malik and Padmini :s Inhave no idea who they are?? 

Hahaha yes a agree ... They're love story was so slow n sandya was so confused n suraj went all " mahan"even I stopped watching it .. But I've just recently started watching again ... They're sharing sum really cute moments n sandyas FINALLY starting to fall for him :) 

Oh n with biya humrie...I've seen about 2-3 eps ... I find it so boring ..

Edited by _SuMmEr_LoVe_ - 07 July 2012 at 2:05am
Chandni- IF-Sizzlerz
Chandni-
Chandni-

Posted: 07 July 2012 at 1:17pm | IP Logged

Hahaha yes a agree ... They're love story was so slow n sandya was so confused n suraj went all " mahan"even I stopped watching it .. But I've just recently started watching again ... They're sharing sum really cute moments n sandyas FINALLY starting to fall for him :) 

Malik and Padmini are from Madhubala, Padmini is Madhu's mom and Malik is their landlord and Madhu's "father" . 

Okay I think ill start catching up with that show then. but ya i was getting really irritated with sandhya in the beginning 

U don't like it :( I honestly really love the show, like I just want to know what reason they get the baho married off. it doesnt make sense becaus eshe is like PERFECT so ya hahah 
_SuMmEr_LoVe_ IF-Rockerz
_SuMmEr_LoVe_
_SuMmEr_LoVe_

Posted: 10 July 2012 at 4:47am | IP Logged

Malik and Padmini are from Madhubala, Padmini is Madhu's mom and Malik is their landlord and Madhu's "father" . 

Okay I think ill start catching up with that show then. but ya i was getting really irritated with sandhya in the beginning 

U don't like it :( I honestly really love the show, like I just want to know what reason they get the baho married off. it doesnt make sense becaus eshe is like PERFECT so ya hahah 

ohhhLOL im still not used to the characters of the show ...

you should go back and watch a few resent scenes of suraj n sandya... i havent seen the show for about a week...been pretty busy ...but will catch up...but omgosh i love meena ... how awesome is she ..makes me laugh all the time.///

ya...i mean... i want to know why they marry her off again...but i can wait until they show that ep...cuz right now...m just not interest in the characters...its the same typical family drama. 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index