Views

Users

Frequent Posters

radha_8 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Hapy April Fools day everyone 😊
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
this april foolz daii has made me really sad....i hope itz a prank but i noe it iznt 😭

oh well imma prank ppl 2murro 😃 ..will b funnn
NBA ALL-STAR thumbnail

HAPPY APRIL FOOL'S DAY EVERYONE!
NBA ALL-STAR thumbnail
Edited by NBA ALL-STAR - 18 years ago
fire_on_ice thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Happy April FOols Day EveRyOne ... right now playing a prank online wid my friends ... 😉 😆 You All enjoy too
Kris_25 thumbnail
HAPPY APRIL FOOL'S DAY EVERYONE!!!
Well, i didnt fool anyone yet, but in SRA forum, Khushi fooled us members saying that one of the lead characters "Karan Rai- Krish in SRA" is going to quit the show...she made it so real..as if the article was really taken from a site! a lot of us really got fooled! Way to go Khushi!!! 😆
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Hi...Wish you all a HAPPY APRIL FOOLS DAY!!! 😆

hmm..so...i havent got fooled yet...ok well, maybe just once in Kasamh Se forum when someone posted that Pushkar(Naman Shaw) was out of the show..and its confirmed....i think a lot of us got fooled by that post.

But, i have also fooled a lot in SRA forum....i made an article saying that one of the characters has quit the show. Here is the article i made:

Originally posted by: khushix

Karan Rai quits 'Saath Rahega Always'

Karan Rai as Krish Oberoi

Businessman-cum-television actor Karan Rai who plays Krish Oberoi in SaharaOne's Saath Rahega Always has been missing in the show lately. Rumors has it that the very charming cool dude is quitting the show.

What Neha has to say?

When we contacted Neha and asked her about her co-star quitting the show, she said, "I was'nt aware about Karan leaving the show. None of us on the sets were aware of it."

Karan quitting?

Karan Rai laughed it off when asked about him quitting the show. "I am very much a part of the show, and have no reason of leaving. I'm enjoying Saath Rahega Always. I was in Australia for some work, and then traveled to Delhi to meet my folks. When I came back on the sets, a fan came up to me and asked as to why I was quitting the show. Her name was Khushi."

Hehehe! hey guys! it's me Khushi! April Fools!!!  guys..please dont believe this...it was just an April Fools day present for all of you...well...i had to make it real. GOTTCHA!!!  ðŸ˜† This is just for fun. So...what was ur reaction when you read the article written by me???...Well, i just hope it isnt true that he's quitting!..

Sorry if anyone got a heart attack!...😆

So...how was the arcticle?..im sure anyone can be foled by that!!! 😆

Khushi...😉

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Happy April Fool's Day😊
1 n only-rajeev thumbnail
happy april fools day 😆

i already made pinku april fool 😆
maza aaya...aur log kab aayenge 😆 😆 😆