Debate Mansion

India-Forums

Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

Would u call this a true friendship? (Page 3)

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ IF-Sizzlerz
~LiL*PrInCeZ~
~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
guyzz...sorry 4 the example....dont b confused...jus 4get abt it...and anser the questions Smile

getafix Newbie
getafix
getafix

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
Confused that sounded like a hindi film ! err...question kya hai? Wink
desi_chick05 IF-Dazzler
desi_chick05
desi_chick05

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 5:05pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ~PaKi*PrInCeZ~

hmmm

well if the 3 frends are really close they shudnt let a guy come btwn them...like tin said guyz come n go itz not worth it 2 loose ur frendship...but if both frendz like him and they know the other likes him if they r really close frendz they mite want 2 sacrifice der luv 4 der frend...in a situation like tht i think itz best tht they sit 2gether and talk and let da guy decide hu he likes and regardless of da guyz descision da 2 grlz shud remain gud frendz...
this remindz me of a mixed up "luv-story" of 3 of my frends....all 3 of thm were and still r really close and both grlz started likin da guy thn 1 of thm tld every1 abt it and da other 1 kept quiet and didnt tell ne1 abt it and thn it got messy and weird da guy thot he liked da 1 hu no1 knew she liked him and dey were afraid 2 tell da other grl hu thot the guy liked her and thn l8er on wen da grl found out she was upset but thn she was pk with it but thn the guy didnt like da 1 he thot he liked and he went baq 2 da other 1 and she liked him a lot and he liked her a lot and now they r 2gether and da 1 hu thot she liked him didnt really like him but jus thot she did and he thot the same way abt her but it was temporary da 2 tht r 2gether now actually like each other...and bcuz of all this there was a lotta confusion and awkwardness...and 2 top it all off another 1 of our frendz thot it wud b funnie if she "pretended" 2 like him but she tld thm cuz the situation was getting weirder...hehe...and im da smart 1 cuz i made tht guy my "bro" frm da start..hehe...well itz all sorted out now and da 2 hu really liked each other r 2gether and every1 is happy with it and we all are a big happy group of ffrendz and da other grl hu also liked hm is ok with it so it all wrked out Smile ...hehe sorry 2 bore u with this long story of my werid frendz but the situation reminded me of thm

jav..sweetie...u hab weird frendzEmbarrassed

jkWink

i think ke well u knw wut they alwayz say..friends are forever boys are wutevrBig smileTonguelekin if ur her friend u should be honestSmile

heart girl IF-Sizzlerz
heart girl
heart girl

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desi_chick05

hmmm

well if the 3 frends are really close they shudnt let a guy come btwn them...like tin said guyz come n go itz not worth it 2 loose ur frendship...but if both frendz like him and they know the other likes him if they r really close frendz they mite want 2 sacrifice der luv 4 der frend...in a situation like tht i think itz best tht they sit 2gether and talk and let da guy decide hu he likes and regardless of da guyz descision da 2 grlz shud remain gud frendz...
this remindz me of a mixed up "luv-story" of 3 of my frends....all 3 of thm were and still r really close and both grlz started likin da guy thn 1 of thm tld every1 abt it and da other 1 kept quiet and didnt tell ne1 abt it and thn it got messy and weird da guy thot he liked da 1 hu no1 knew she liked him and dey were afraid 2 tell da other grl hu thot the guy liked her and thn l8er on wen da grl found out she was upset but thn she was pk with it but thn the guy didnt like da 1 he thot he liked and he went baq 2 da other 1 and she liked him a lot and he liked her a lot and now they r 2gether and da 1 hu thot she liked him didnt really like him but jus thot she did and he thot the same way abt her but it was temporary da 2 tht r 2gether now actually like each other...and bcuz of all this there was a lotta confusion and awkwardness...and 2 top it all off another 1 of our frendz thot it wud b funnie if she "pretended" 2 like him but she tld thm cuz the situation was getting weirder...hehe...and im da smart 1 cuz i made tht guy my "bro" frm da start..hehe...well itz all sorted out now and da 2 hu really liked each other r 2gether and every1 is happy with it and we all are a big happy group of ffrendz and da other grl hu also liked hm is ok with it so it all wrked out Smile ...hehe sorry 2 bore u with this long story of my werid frendz but the situation reminded me of thm

jkWink

i think ke well u knw wut they alwayz say..friends are forever boys are wutevrBig smileTonguelekin if ur her friend u should be honestSmile

AHA! Interesting story i have heard! Just toooooooooooooooooo interesting! Cant blv this actually happened!

QT143 IF-Rockerz
QT143
QT143

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desi_chick05

hmmm

jkWink

i know a whole different part of the story! lol n e wayz! very confusin javz! bet since i knew it i got it!LOL i agree with ritu 100% Big smile

heart girl IF-Sizzlerz
heart girl
heart girl

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 2:08pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Ms.Sri

i understood. Cry

But why are u crying Sri?!

Angeleyes 2 IF-Sizzlerz
Angeleyes 2
Angeleyes 2

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by heart girl

Originally posted by Ms.Sri

i understood. Cry

But why are u crying Sri?!

is everything ok? I hope this topic didn't hurt youSmile

dhanu86 Newbie
dhanu86
dhanu86

Posted: 05 April 2006 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angeleyes 2

hey guys,

how r u all doing?

Wat if you and your best friend was in love with the same guy, and u know to your self that everytime u see both of them together u gets hurt. Would that be true to your friend?? Would your friendship be honest? Can a true friend hurt u like that?Smile

Pooja...

im sure one of u have to be more compatible with him.. im a guy and wouldnt know because it never happend to me but it happends.. talk to u friend flat-out, did u try that? lol

Go to top