Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

Himani Vs Nihira - Page 6

madhavi_r108 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Yo, this post is as dumb as comparing Sunidhi Chauhan and Shreya Goshal.. as comparing Jaspinder Narula and Kavita Krishnamurthy !

Both have gifted voices and suited for certain genre of sings. Nihira sounded weird and uncomfy singing Chalta Jaay e Ishq musafir.. and Himani always sang harsh songs and the only time she sang a slightly melow song was Rangeela Re and her voice didn't sound the best in that..

If Sunidhi can't do a Hamesha Tumko Chaha, Shreya can't dream of doing a Ding Dong Dil Dole!! Lets not disgrace Nihira and Himani by comparing them both !!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

the coolest one thumbnail
himani sang rangeela re very well 😡😡  😡 😡 also she sang chittiye very well which is a melodious song also she sang a qawwali called der na ho jaye.so tell me now that she cant sing melodious song?and she sings well in the contemporary jounre not harsh songs u dumbassesEdited by the coolest one - 18 years ago
corvallisi thumbnail
Both Himani and Nihira are very good in their respctive genre of songs. Himani sings in lower frequency where as Nihira tends to sing in higher frequencis. While Nihira is extremely milodious, Himani is good in songs that requires husky voice. We have seen them sing together in "Ai mere vatanke logo". Himani sounded very awefull singing that song side by side with Nihira. That song needed Lata type voice. Nihira filled that requirement while Himani was very different. If Himani had sung that song all by herself, we would not have noticed the differece. We would have, perhaps, appreciated her perfomance too. Nihira in my opinion has more bredth in singing. Let us keep them in their respective comfort zones. We all will enjoy them more.
annu1611 thumbnail
I really like both but maybe Himani slightly more..
Surtaal thumbnail
Nihira and Hema were my personal favorites.

between Himani and Nihira, one cannot choose
each has a different characteristic.
himani admitted and more so likes and sings
like Richa Sharma.
Nihira sticks more to the traditional kinds
because her voice and training has been such.

Both are very complementary singers.