Posted: 18 years ago
its hard since likeboth

well i like himani since sings good punjabi songs

and like nihira since she sings very sweet and has great attitude.

ummmm its hard rage 😊

in personality would goto nihria

in singing likeboth
ggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr 😡 .

again neutral answer angie 😆

trust me bashing is fun 😆
Nihira is faaaaaaar better than Himani. I don't even want to compare Himani with Nihira. Himani is fit for only item songs while Nihira will be another Lataji.
Both Himani n Nihira r equally good 4 me...they both rock...but dont make fun of Himani....cuz shez a good singer 2! but newayz theyr both good.... 👏

Originally posted by Kanta80

Nihira is faaaaaaar better than Himani. I don't even want to compare Himani with Nihira. Himani is fit for only item songs while Nihira will be another Lataji.

Was jiya dharak dharak, yaar manana ni, der na ho jaye, etc. item songz....no they werent..think bout it....both nihira n himani r awesome...

Originally posted by Shantibai

to translate her name in marathi means

him ani her

get it?😆

hence she sings in dual tone ..😛

itz her style i think she has a lil "khanak" in her voice...shez fun....

well i guess i'l say this....at least itz not too high pitched..u kno who is...😉 hint itz not himani or nihira...😆

Himani and Nihira are from different league, different geography and different genes......

I dont think comparing both is good enough...... Nihira is very powerful in voice quality and sur.....

But himani has also shown that she can sing any kind of song.... and singing is worship for her.....

So both will be very successful and I wish them all the best
i feel that Himani and Nihira both are good singers!
but i think Himani can sing more styles of songs but both are very equal in singing
Originally posted by Shantibai

i know i shriek sometimes

but did you have to say that on here?😡

😆😆😆

i was talkin bout twinkle....aur aapka joke...??😕

whteverr....point of da story...BOTH ARE DAMN GOOD IN THEIR OWN PLACEZ.... THEY BOTH ROCK...I LUV THEM BOTH THEYR BOTH FANTASTIC!!!!!!! ok?

thanx...

Originally posted by kabhi_21

Himani and Nihira are from different league, different geography and different genes......

I dont think comparing both is good enough...... Nihira is very powerful in voice quality and sur.....

But himani has also shown that she can sing any kind of song.... and singing is worship for her.....

So both will be very successful and I wish them all the best

ur rite...thanx 😳