Posted: 12 years ago

The lady who doesn't care…

Let us talk about the best kept secret in Bollywood — the stars and their publicists. There are some stars who use their publicists to stop the bad press going around. And there are stars who use their publicity machinery to start some bad press about them (read: a controversy which can be denied later, but the process would gain some publicity for them).
But here, we will talk about the third category — the stars who hire a PR agency, but never bother about what they are doing. No demands, no expectations and the payment dot on the first day of the month. We will talk about this particular Bollywood heroine, who 'is a dream to work with'.
"She is a dream to work with — till date she has never called me up and asked why a particular article has appeared or why a particular news-item has been broadcasted. She just ensures that the money reaches us (her PR person), dot on the first of every month. She is perhaps the only actor who doesn't bother about what is being written about her," says a staff member of the heroine's PR team, adding, "All our time is spent blocking access to her."
But she wasn't always like this. She used to bother about what was being said, written or whispered about her. So, what happened that completely insulated her off from Bollywood gossip? All her friends know that she has had the most agonising heart-breaks, Bollywood has ever seen…
"Her first boyfriend used to abuse her. Once she was slapped right across her face in front of everybody. She still stayed with him, even attending all family functions. She only had one request to make — she can't give up acting. 'Bollywood is the reason I am in Mumbai. I can't think of giving up my career'. Her boyfriend ultimately cheated on her and she decided to end the abuse when she switched off from him," the source says. As usual, that was the first time the gossip mills started working overtime and she started switching-off from what was going on around her. Her next relationship was short-lived and lasted barely a year. Imagine her misery when she found that her boyfriend had started bragging about her to his friends and went to the extent of calling her 'cold in bed'. This lady just switched off completely after that. Now, as her close aides say, she doesn't bother when she hits the headlines, for the right reasons or wrong ones.
'What's wrong?' everybody asks her.
'What's right?' she quips, adding, 'What's right, is my work. Rest can be deleted.'
Everybody knows that she hasn't been able to hit the delete button yet.

Katrina kaif

All hints lead to Ms kaif

Once she was slapped right across her face in front of everybody.
reports of Salman slapping her at a coffee shop 

her next relationship was short-lived and lasted barely a year. 
 Ranbir Kapoor 
Edited by manojshonafan - 12 years ago
Originally posted by sanasoufi

SALMAN IS STILL A VIRGIN! By the way even if he isn't i doubt he would brag to his friends about her...why the hell would she recommend him for ek tha tiger?

why cant u read before posting gal .😆
@ bold that was ranbir
@red Salman khan is a Hit machine at the box office besides the growing competition for the Top actress position she has no other option .

SO HE SLAPPED HER?

YEEES!!! Thank god it's true! Thank god!!! HE actually really abuses women? He would abuse me too? 

Eeh why isn't he in jail yet if he is abusive? why isn't he getting therapy? It are all lies 😡

the guy who after killing men ,poaching endangered species is still enjoying his freedom u expect him to be in jail for slapping a woman 😆
this is so katrina kaif or i should say katrina turquottoe

Clearly you never watch his interviews! Open your ears:

I've never hit a woman: Salman Khan

See! And he is muslim so he isn't aloud to lie!

u really expect him to admit that 
your comments doesn't make sense here (well it never does anyway😆)  so if he is a muslim he wont lie as far as i know he mostly lies about his relationships n its not the case  that lightning will struck him if he lied 

Tomorrow if i posted a video on YT claiming i dont gate crash parties will it be true when i actually do at times  .when i find the cuisine in a party more desirable than the one i  attend  😆.its a lot of fun and adventurous at times

salman lala  .u ain't funny anymore
Edited by manojshonafan - 12 years ago

^^^^1. If he slapped her she would have reacted the same way like Aish did by not working with him anymore. However only yesterday she attended a family bash. No need to do that but she still did. So he was good to her. And NO she doesn't needs him anymore! She is signed opposite Aamir and SRK.

Not really. Unless Katrina wants to jeopardize her position in the industry. It is well known how Salman ruined Aishwarya's career by getting her out of big films and threatening producers from casting her after their break up. It's a miracle how she survived and came back to the big league within no time.

So Katrina won't be making the same mistake.
Can someone please do the readers of the Bolly section a favour and IP ban this spamming troll? 
Katrina does not care about what's written about her? YEAH RIGHT 😆 Which celebrity doesn't care? I am sure they all do!

LOL @ Ranbir calling her 'cold in bed' 😲😆...no wonder he broke up with her after 3 months of sex...that's harsh 🤣
Salman fan: Your posts are hillarious to read.. If Salman Khan's committed the top-most sins, then what would lying be or him compared to those..
And this is so katrina..
Btw, Then who is good in bed for Ranbir Ms.Fakhri?