Saptak fan club shuru nahin kiya abhi tak aapne 😉
juggyE thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
I know you are... was j/k 😆

Saptak fan club shuru nahin kiya abhi tak aapne 😉
Shweta06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SHUBHAMSG

The problem is that I dont watch II2 . 😭 😭 I have PHYSICS tution on MONDAY.

trust me II2 follow the law of Physics - Every Action has an Equal and Opposite Reaction

matlab if you SING WELL IN II2 YOU WILL BE ELEMINATED NEXT DAY :( i stopped watching II2 after ex SrGmP Amey Date voted out   😭

SHUBHAMSG thumbnail
What's the problem juggyE ???? 😕 😕 Are you a DISCIPLE of BAPIGUA , The COPY - PASTE king ???? 😉

If I start a SAPTAK fan club , I will probably be its single member . 😭 Few in this FORUM recognise SAPTAK for the talent he trully is .
juggyE thumbnail
Originally posted by: adwarakanath

Juggyji, we get the point, thanks 😆

Oops... looks like the Bapigua virus has found another host... Sorry guys, no idea what happened here...
SHUBHAMSG thumbnail

Originally posted by: adwarakanath

Juggyji, we get the point, thanks 😆

Shubham bhai ek baat batao yaar...jahan tak mujhe pata hai, Kuch Na Kaho aur Churaliya mein koi taan nahin hai....aap kaunse taanon ki baat kar rahe hain? 😕

KUCHH NAA KAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO........  in VISHWANATH's part and  OOO JAANAAAAAAAAAA YEH KYA KIYA TUMNEEEEEEEEEEEEE and also there was a LAAAAAA LAAAAAA LAAAAAAA LAAAAAAAA  ( or something like that )  part in the end of the song which is in extremely high range . Only a few will dare attempt this part . SAPTAK managed this part almost effortlessly . He was AWESOME .

Errrr BTW  you DO use the word TAAN for a long dragging part in singing right ????😕😕   . I dont know about HINDI but in BENGALI , we use the word taan to describe a  SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA or NEEEEEEEEEEEE  . Dont they use the word taan for the same purpose in HINDI 😕😕  ???? 

P.S. I am not trained in music so please forgive me if I am mistaken in my wordings.

SolidSnake thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Shubhamsg for the update. East Bengal Zindabaad. 😛
SHUBHAMSG thumbnail
What do you people think ???? SHOULD I start a SAPTAK FAN CLUB ????
Celina7 thumbnail
thanx so much 4 updatez....