India-Forums

Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar
Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

31.3.06 UPDATES : The way I felt it

SHUBHAMSG IF-Dazzler
SHUBHAMSG
SHUBHAMSG

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 1:11pm | IP Logged

They show began with all the contestants singing COME  TO ME . Lip synced performance so nothing more to say . Then they showed HARIHARAN visiting the performers and scolding them and telling them to practise and practise . Then Leslie Lewis comes up and tells the contestants to concentrate on their performance AngryAngry .

1.Anyways the show starts with UJJAINI and AISHWARYA singing KUCHH TO HUA HAIN  . Pretty ordinary performance . UJJAINI was much better yesterday . AISHWARYA was OK . Overall there was nothing extraordinary about this performance  . HH said they were much better than yesterday .ConfusedConfused . LL just replied the same thing .

HH : 5 stars ( Which he said meant much more than THURSDAY's 5 )   LL : 5 stars .

2. Next were RAKTIMA and VISHWANATH . They sang HALKI HALKI MULAQAATEIN THI . This song suited RAKTIMA vry much and she sang very well . VISHWANATH was also good . Specially in the KUCHH NAA KAHO taans . I was pretty impressed with their performance . But surprisingly , the judges said that their performance was better yesterday .ConfusedConfused

HH : 4 stars ( I thought they deserved more )   LL : 6 stars

3. Next were TWINLE and VISHWAS who sang BECHAINIYA BETAABIYAN . For once I will have to say that TWINKLE SANG very well . Did not perform much but who cares  about performance ????  VISHWAS was also quite good . Missed the track at one point but TWINKLE immediately covered it up for him . Overall it was quite  a  good performance . Judges were also impressed about their performance .

HH : 5 stars   LL : 6 stars

4. BANJYOTSNA and SHARIB sang SURAJ HUA MADDHAM . SHARIB was quite good but he was pretty flat at the lower ranges .BANJYOTSNA sang very little but she managed it albeit with a lot of effort which was clearly evident on her face . Towards the end of the song however they totally missed the beat not once , but twice . Judges said that performance was good but they asked what went wrong at the end . SHARIB replied saying that he was so busy with the harmony that he missed the wordings . I felt it was an OK performance , counting his two mistakes at the end . 

HH : 5 stars   LL :  6 stars

5. JOYEETA and SAPTAK sang DILKO CHURALIYA HAIN TUMNE . This is totally a One man army . SAPTAK is EONS ahead of JOYEETA when it comes to singing . SAPTAK was simply OUTSTANDING in this song . The ease with which he sang at high ranges and also the taans is simply breath taking . SAPTAK proved today that I didnt support him for nothing . I cant say the same thibg about JOYEETA . She was having difficulties singing at hight tunes . So SAPTAK had to do all the hard work which he managed UNBELIEVABLY .ClapClap . SAPTAK took away my breath today . Judges praised SAPTAK for being BRILLIANT at most places but then told THEM off for not being that good at some places . I suppose they were reffering to JOYEETA . Nobody can match SAPTAK in high range singing : This is my opinion.

HH : 5 stars  ( I thought they would get 6 )  LL :  5 stars  ( Same thing here )

6.SINCHAN and IRFAN sang SOCHO TO JHILLO KA SHAHAR ho . The better part of the jodi was IRFAN . SINCHAN was again AWFUL . Why the heck did they bother bringing her back ???? KEKA was way better . Overall a song full of mistakes and mistakes . Not a good performance at all . Judges also said that the  performance was not good and that they can do better ( I doubt it ) . They wont go far .

HH : 4 stars   LL :  4 stars .

7.HRISHIKESH and PRAJAKTA sang TUM AYE TO HAWAAON MEIN .  HRISHIKESH was very good . Though I would have preferred it if he had opened his voice a little more . He could have easily used the POWER in his voice to give an even better performance . But it was much much better than yesterday .PRAJAKTA was also quite good . This is the first pair where the MALE and the FEMALE sang  above average . Most of the early pairs were ONE MAN teams . OVERALL a very good performance and I have to say that I was impressed . Judges were also impressed with their performance .

HH : 6 stars   LL :  5 stars ConfusedConfused  ( Deserved 6 )

8. NILADRI and VINITA sang  AATE JAATE HASTE GAATE . FANTASTIC singing from NILADRI . He is certainly a man to watch out for . His singing is going from strength to strength everyday . NILADRI is far better than even I gave him credit for . Same goes to VINITA .This girl won SRGMP FAME 2005 LEGB . But suddenly went through a slump in C 2005 . Now she is starting to show signs of her old self . Very good singing from both of them . I am impressed . Judges said that there was room for improvement .

HH : 5 stars ConfusedConfused    LL : 5 stars  ConfusedConfused   ( Dserved 6 - 6 )

9. SANCHALI and RAJEEV sang  SHAAYAD YEHI PYAAR HAIN ConfusedConfused  . SANCHALI is most definitely one of the best if not the best female singer of EMAET . She was OUTSTANDING . She made RAKTIMA look like a novice . Not a single mistake in the song on her part . RAJEEV began strongly but lost his momentum as the song went on . ANyways overall , it was a TREMENDOUS performance . Judges were impressed at SANCHALI's performance but told RAJEEV that he could improve .

HH : 6 stars ClapClap     LL : 7 stars ClapClap  .

OVERALL I felt that the best among the boys was NILADRI closely followed by SAPTAK .

Among the females SANCHALI was miles ahead of the rest . RAKTIMA was second best.

BTW . I still dont understand why ZEE brought that ****** ISHITTA ARUN to the show . That cow was making fun of SAPTAK's performance and also his physiqueAngryAngry  . What do you know about singing you ************  ???? Just go and eat dung Angry

Edited by SHUBHAMSG - 31 March 2006 at 11:23pm

Shweta06 Goldie
Shweta06
Shweta06

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 1:22pm | IP Logged

Clap awsome analysis ... wish you give same for II2 :)
SHUBHAMSG IF-Dazzler
SHUBHAMSG
SHUBHAMSG

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
The problem is that I dont watch II2 . Cry Cry I have PHYSICS tution on MONDAY.
juggyE Goldie
juggyE
juggyE

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Somehow, I feel that Shubham ji is a big Saptak fan or did I get it wrong Confused ...

Tongue LOL
juggyE Goldie
juggyE
juggyE

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Somehow, I feel that Shubham ji is a big Saptak fan or did I get it wrong Confused ...

Tongue LOL
SHUBHAMSG IF-Dazzler
SHUBHAMSG
SHUBHAMSG

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
No you did NOT get it wrong . I am a BIG SAPTAK fan . Who knows ?? I might just be the BIGGEST SAPTAK fan in INDIA FORUMS .
saregama Goldie
saregama
saregama

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SHUBHAMSG

They show began with all the contestants singing COME  TO ME . Lip synced performance so nothing more to say . Then they showed HARIHARAN visiting the performers and scolding them and telling them to practise and practise . Then Leslie Lewis comes up and tells the contestants to concentrate on their performance AngryAngry .

1.Anyways the show starts with UJJAINI and AISHWARYA singing KUCHH TO HUA HAIN  . Pretty ordinary performance . UJJAINI was much better yesterday . AISHWARYA was OK . Overall there was nothing extraordinary about this performance  . HH said they were much better than yesterday .ConfusedConfused . LL just replied the same thing .

HH : 5 stars ( Which he said meant much more than THURSDAY's 5 )   LL : 5 stars .

2. Next were RAKTIMA and VISHWANATH . They sang HALKI HALKI MULAQAATEIN THI . This song suited RAKTIMA vry much and she sang very well . VISHWANATH was also good . Specially in the KUCHH NAA KAHO taans . I was pretty impressed with their performance . But surprisingly , the judges said that their performance was better yesterday .ConfusedConfused

HH : 4 stars ( I thought they deserved more )   LL : 6 stars

3. Next were TWINLE and AISHWARYA who sang BECHAINIYA BETAABIYAN . For once I will have to say that TWINKLE SANG very well . Did not perform much but who cares  about performance ????  VISHWAS was also quite good . Missed the track at one point but TWINKLE immediately covered it up for him . Overall it was quite  a  good performance . Judges were also impressed about their performance .

HH : 5 stars   LL : 6 stars

4. BANJYOTSNA and SHARIB sang SURAJ HUA MADDHAM . SHARIB was quite good but he was pretty flat at the lower ranges .BANJYOTSNA sang very little but she managed it albeit with a lot of effort which was clearly evident on her face . Towards the end of the song however they totally missed the beat not once , but twice . Judges said that performance was good but they asked what went wrong at the end . SHARIB replied saying that he was so busy with the harmony that he missed the wordings . I felt it was an OK performance , counting his two mistakes at the end . 

HH : 5 stars   LL :  6 stars

5. JOYEETA and SAPTAK sang DILKO CHURALIYA HAIN TUMNE . This is totally a One man army . SAPTAK is EONS ahead of JOYEETA when it comes to singing . SAPTAK was simply OUTSTANDING in this song . The ease with which he sang at high ranges and also the taans is simply breath taking . SAPTAK proved today that I didnt support him for nothing . I cant say the same thibg about JOYEETA . She was having difficulties singing at hight tunes . So SAPTAK had to do all the hard work which he managed UNBELIEVABLY .ClapClap . SAPTAK took away my breath today . Judges praised SAPTAK for being BRILLIANT at most places but then told THEM off for not being that good at some places . I suppose they were reffering to JOYEETA . Nobody can match SAPTAK in high range singing : This is my opinion.

HH : 5 stars  ( I thought they would get 6 )  LL :  5 stars  ( Same thing here )

6.SINCHAN and IRFAN sang SOCHO TO JHILLO KA SHAHAR ho . The better part of the jodi was IRFAN . SINCHAN was again AWFUL . Why the heck did they bother bringing her back ???? KEKA was way better . Overall a song full of mistakes and mistakes . Not a good performance at all . Judges also said that the  performance was not good and that they can do better ( I doubt it ) . They wont go far .

HH : 4 stars   LL :  4 stars .

7.HRISHIKESH and PRAJAKTA sang TUM AYE TO HAWAAON MEIN .  HRISHIKESH was very good . Though I would have preferred it if he had opened his voice a little more . He could have easily used the POWER in his voice to give an even better performance . But it was much much better than yesterday .PRAJAKTA was also quite good . This is the first pair where the MALE and the FEMALE sang  above average . Most of the early pairs were ONE MAN teams . OVERALL a very good performance and I have to say that I was impressed . Judges were also impressed with their performance .

HH : 6 stars   LL :  5 stars ConfusedConfused  ( Deserved 6 )

8. NILADRI and VINITA sang  AATE JAATE HASTE GAATE . FANTASTIC singing from NILADRI . He is certainly a man to watch out for . His singing is going from strength to strength everyday . NILADRI is far better than even I gave him credit for . Same goes to VINITA .This girl won SRGMP FAME 2005 LEGB . But suddenly went through a slump in C 2005 . Now she is starting to show signs of her old self . Very good singing from both of them . I am impressed . Judges said that there was room for improvement .

HH : 5 stars ConfusedConfused    LL : 5 stars  ConfusedConfused   ( Dserved 6 - 6 )

9. SHAAYAD YEHI PYAAR HAIN ConfusedConfused  . SANCHALI is most definitely one of the best if not the best female singer of EMAET . She was OUTSTANDING . She made RAKTIMA look like a novice . Not a single mistake in the song on her part . RAJEEV began strongly but lost his momentum as the song went on . ANyways overall , it was a TREMENDOUS performance . Judges were impressed at SANCHALI's performance but told RAJEEV that he could improve .

HH : 6 stars ClapClap     LL : 7 stars ClapClap  .

OVERALL I felt that the best among the boys was NILADRI closely followed by SAPTAK .

Among the females SANCHALI was miles ahead of the rest . RAKTIMA was second best.

BTW . I still dont understand why ZEE brought that ******  ISHITTA ARUN to the show . That cow was making fun of SAPTAK's performance and also his physiqueAngryAngry  . What do you know about singing you ******  ???? Just go and eat dung Angry

Shubham,

Thanks for the wonderful update buddy.

Keep up the good work

It will help people like us who are staying in US. We are one week behind now and today we would be seeing the episode second day pairing. We have already seen first day 4 pairs + 1 wildcard pair yesterday.....

Edited by Wailing Banshee - 31 March 2006 at 10:53pm
juggyE Goldie
juggyE
juggyE

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
I know you are... was j/k LOL

Saptak fan club shuru nahin kiya abhi tak aapne Wink

Go to top