Chandragupta Maurya

India-Forums

Chandragupta Maurya
Chandragupta Maurya

FF: Mysterious Murder at Manampur; Updt-Pg 44;5/2 (Page 44)

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 1:13am | IP Logged
interesting.. just to hide identity he murdered

this is crazy but i just recalled dint chk bck that beginning of this mystery only at the airport one guy is caught

so u have come back to that isnt it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08

rai-kishori. IF-Sizzlerz
rai-kishori.
rai-kishori.

Captain Javitri

Posted: 04 February 2012 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Awesome ! Waiting For Last Part !

swethasyam08

ashi.melodyfire Senior Member
ashi.melodyfire
ashi.melodyfire

Posted: 04 February 2012 at 6:09am | IP Logged
girl u r going superb...i will miss this FF very much...

swethasyam08

Moner_Radio IF-Rockerz
Moner_Radio
Moner_Radio

Posted: 04 February 2012 at 7:30am | IP Logged
@ swetha :
                 seriously yar, all these were totally unthinkable for me..rohit murdered mr.sethuraman to hide his identityShocked !! & ashi was the secret spy !! manna padhega tujheClap, SS wasnt revealed throughout the FF although this character was a really important oneClap !!

swethasyam08

swethasyam08 IF-Rockerz
swethasyam08
swethasyam08

Posted: 04 February 2012 at 7:33am | IP Logged
thank u all guys for u wonderful support and comments. love u all.  Hug

final part will post it tomorrow. Embarrassed

surely will miss this FF Disapprove
swethasyam08 IF-Rockerz
swethasyam08
swethasyam08

Posted: 04 February 2012 at 8:09pm | IP Logged

Part 5: A Rewind of Events

It's been 2yrs since the conference from now. We never forgot that pity full day. We lost our dear friend Rohit.

I still remember that pity full day: We saw him crying holding his father in the entire hall, saying sorry to his father and asking him to forgive. After sometime, he spoke to us 

"Now I feel light as if someone has taken my burden. All these years I was struggling to forget those days where people ill treated me. What is my sin; to be a son of a leper? To come out of those bad dreams I diverted my mind to music and liked my work very much. I have succeeded in my career too. I'm tired now living in such a life of wrong identity. I didn't care for my father and went on in making my career and protecting it from this truth, murdered and betrayed, but not any more. 

(Seeing him people in the hall felt that he is falling ill suddenly; we felt the pain in his voice and also difficulty) 

Oh yes, it's true that I hided my identity. I'm the son of Mr. Behera………….." saying it loud again and again in a teary and shaky voice he collapsed. His nose was bleeding. He was no more to speak. His father also took his last breath the very next moment. No one understood the reason for Rohit's death. There was a pin drop silence in the hall seeing this father n son. Kushi too fainted.

Now All are happily married and leading good lives. 

Manish sir n Adi got promoted to higher levels.

Jayati & Adi - Both married. Jayati fulfilled the dream of her own theater and its grand opening over a year ago. Her first play was this very case which took a year and gave some bitter memories. She presented it in very well manner and it became a grand success and was performed in the foreign countries too.  

Aru & Shashank - Settled well and are doing gr8 in their career. She succeeded in her Research and now she is one of the professors in the same university and planning for some interesting research work. Shashank's newspaper became no. 1 and he is planning to spread further.

Ashi & Mohit - ahh the secret lovers and friends from childhood of course. They are family friends and we didn't knew it. Ouch Finally we caught them one day. Ashi is now into the investigation team and is under Manish sir. Mohit as a painter spread his works world wide and succeeded.

Charu & Sumit - a twist isn't it. Embarrassed Sumit's parents approached her to our surprise. Though Sumit was admiring Charu for a long time but never came out. It was difficult for Charu too at first but we asked her to think about it. Now she is happily married. She opened her Creations World and doing well. Sumit had settled as an Architect.

Sid - Angry Well its better not to talk about him. Do u think we should? But still he left this country for which we were happy. What's use if he regrets after seeing Charu alive? She said a very big 'No' on his face and accepted Sumit later. Sid's fiance too broke the relation after knowing the truth.

Radhi & Suraj ji - (Still can't believe) LOL Married finally last year. His parents approached her family and fixed the marriage. They are also doing well. Radhi resigned as his PA and now the head of the school which her in-laws are running. She didn't change a bit at all. She does same old funny things even now. Students love her very much. On the marriage day too she teased him in front of all. Poor sir and for the first time we saw Suraj ji laughing for that.

Last but not least; Kushi left to US to forget all these, to her aunt's place. In Rohit words: Destiny brings people together. She met with her life partner who knows about her everything. He accepted her as she was and today we all attended that grand wedding.

We saw the pain in her eyes as well as a special place for her life partner who accepted her. He was none other than Mr. Raj Malhotra, a businessman; a childhood friend of Kushi and their parents were family friends too. We know about Raj very well. And we are confident enough that he will take care of Kushi.

Raj Malhotra

All is well now. Life is not only of Sweet memories but also of Bitter ones too. Is this what Destiny is……………..? I preserve this diary as one of those precious (Happy n sad) memories happened in my life.

By the Way I didn't say about me right. I, Swetha, settled as a professor of psychology in the same university. Out of interest and with the help of my friends, we wrote a book on Rohit's life. It's a success but I always think that does psychology always works in understanding human relations? At times I failed in reading the minds of my friends especially Rohit. So this question always arises in my mind……………

The End of this FF  Cry

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ashi.melodyfirelovelygrljustjayatiMoner_Radiorai-kishori.chatterboxanu93tiny15Amor.khusi_*

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 04 February 2012 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
wow this is end

how did rohit die

my god swetha u kept us spell bound  and hooked till end. and for me specially who doesnt read ffs and os this was the only one i read till end.. 

it wasnt very long and it wasnt very short

i would say i watched 3hrs hindi film now.. 

wonderful work swetha very good one..

swethasyam08

frozen.devil Goldie
frozen.devil
frozen.devil

Posted: 04 February 2012 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
This was 1 of d best FFs ever shweta di. u r a gr8 writer!

swethasyam08

Go to top