Chandragupta Maurya

India-Forums

Chandragupta Maurya
Chandragupta Maurya

FF: Mysterious Murder at Manampur; Updt-Pg 44;5/2 (Page 3)

Moner_Radio IF-Rockerz
Moner_Radio
Moner_Radio

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged
@ swetha :
            nice pics for the charactersClap !! you know what, i have a strong belief that this crime thriller will be a fabulous FF to read, you know why ?? coz i love crime thrillers also apart from historical showsSmile !! just a request, make my character something interesting, not just the usual romantic ones, ok ??Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08tiny15

swethasyam08 IF-Rockerz
swethasyam08
swethasyam08

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged
don't worry polly each n every char has a prominent role in this. ur's char. will be spl too. but won't come so fast will take time for ur char to introduce Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Moner_Radio

Moner_Radio IF-Rockerz
Moner_Radio
Moner_Radio

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vss08

don't worry polly each n every char has a prominent role in this. ur's char. will be spl too. but won't come so fast will take time for ur char to introduce Smile

OKAY !!!Big smileBig smile

swethasyam08

swethasyam08 IF-Rockerz
swethasyam08
swethasyam08

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged

Prologue

Date: December 19th, 2011

Time: 9.30 P.M.

Venue: International Airport Lucknow

Scene: All the young men and women (8 - 10 members) gathered there for seeing off their best friend. He is leaving for USA with his fiancee and not sure of his return.

Young Man 1: Yaar! Do remember us and keep in touch through emails or chat when ever free. Smile

Young Man 2: Bhabhi! Its ur responsibility now to take care of our dear friend and remember him of us. U know how he is. He don't remember anything other than work. LOL

Fiancee of the Young Man: OH!!! Not again! Angry How many times I have told u not to call me Bhabhi. I get a feeling of elder one. We became good friends after all. Anyways leave it now. Confused

And don't worry guys! U leave him to me now. I know how to handle him. And I will make sure he won't forget u all and yes India too. Saying so she gives a sheepish look to her fiance. Evil Smile

(She wanted to go to US but not for settling but for career reasons and he wants to settle there for ever. That's the only issue both have in between them)

Young Women 1: Don't care their words dear! u know they like teasing u by calling so. U too take care of ur self. Smile

Young Women 2: Yes she is right. U both are of same mentality. If u are in work u forget what's going on around u. Tongue

(Turning towards the Young Man) Hey! do take care of our friend too. Embarrassed

Mean while there is an Announcement: The Air India flight No. AI XXX is delayed by an Hour due to some technical issues. We apologize all the passengers for this. Dead

All were happy that atleast they are getting some more time to spend with their friends. But the young man was not happy for the delay. Ouch D'oh

Friends started teasing him saying: We know why u are not happy. But u will be left lone with our Bhabhi in US. U will have plenty of time to spend with her, so chill man. Spend some time with us also and gave a high 5 to each other. Thumbs Up

Then itself the Police arrive there and surround the Young man leaving to US. 

One of his friends: Inspector why are u here? Is there any serious matter.

The Police Chief arrives and says: Yes Mr. We are here to arrest ur friend. 

And turning towards the Youngman: Mr. We are arresting u for brutally Murdering Mr. XXX. So please be kind to cooperate with us. It will be good for both of us.

All were shocked to hear this... Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

To be Continued...

Guys Here is the Prologue. Hope u all liked it. do leave ur comments Smile

Edited by vss08 - 06 January 2012 at 5:00pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ashi.melodyfirejustjayatifrozen.devilradhikaraniMoner_Radiochatterboxtiny15Amor.khusi_*

Patrarekha IF-Sizzlerz
Patrarekha
Patrarekha

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
seems interesting..but yar use their name...please..i am getting confused by this numbering

swethasyam08

swethasyam08 IF-Rockerz
swethasyam08
swethasyam08

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Aru!

Actually their names will come in chapter 2. wantedly didn't mention the names in order to hide the name of the murderer Smile who will not be revealed till almost last chapter Tongue.

don't worry from now the revelation of characters start and there won't be any confusion of characters from here!!! 

Edited by vss08 - 19 December 2011 at 11:10am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

justjayatiPatrarekhatiny15

Moner_Radio IF-Rockerz
Moner_Radio
Moner_Radio

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
@ swetha : interesting prologue yar..continue soon !! Tongue
justjayati Goldie
justjayati
justjayati

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Interesting prologue yaar!!!!! waiting for the next part and do mention the names of the characters soon!!!Clap

swethasyam08

Go to top