FF: Mysterious Murder at Manampur; Updt-Pg 44;5/2 - Page 29

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
ok so rohit is son of that benta  person and benta was taken to hospital earlier by sethuraman right

but why rohit had to kill sethuraman,. it just cant be that he knew his identity. there has to be other motive too

and rohit killed others too so they came to know something too right

excellent  suspense swetha..  u kept it very well
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@swetha gud job!!πŸ‘πŸ‘and u know my guess was Rohit & it came true!!!πŸ˜†
ashi.melodyfire thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nyc swethu but wat is rohit's real identity 
m waiting for part 2...
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vss08

thank u all... πŸ˜Š

@Jayati!!!! Well of course to hide the identity. 

Mr. Sethuraman is the only man who knows his real identity and the only man whom rohit donot want to meet in his life. so he should die. 

@ swetha :
               but why rohit didnt want to meet him ever in life😲?? & i second radhi2, things gets much simpler when you explain !!πŸ‘
wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
It Certainly Does !
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thank u all for ur wonderful support friends. πŸ€—

ur doubt of "why will Rohit kill for just one reason? and why doesn't he want to meet Mr. Sethuraman? will be cleared in part 4 of Epilogue. πŸ˜³

will post next update soon. πŸ˜Š
Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
post next part soon..i am waiting eagerly
swethasyam08 thumbnail
in another 15 min Aru! checking it once πŸ˜³
swethasyam08 thumbnail

Part 2 – Polly, Karan & Charu

Manish ji continued...

Polly: We already know about Polly. She helped Rohit in disposing the bloodstained clothes by scattering pieces from Sitapur to the Lucknow line. . 

Adi found the fragments. It was him who remembered the article of paper blaze. He met the writer and took the details from him and finally we succeeded that it was the blood stains of the victim.

Then we started search for Polly. Few days later, Polly committed suicide. It was unfortunately beside my residence apartment that she moved. When I made a search in her apartment, I found the dress in her wardrobe in which she was seen in the train. And the canvas bag that was used to carry the cloth fragments. There was a journal in which she wrote about her love but didn't mention about the person.

Karan: Karan loved Polly but she didn't reciprocate. He knows about Polly's secret love affair with Rohit. He wanted to give me the entire details but the next day he was dead too.

When I visited his apartment and spoke to the owner, I came to know that it was him who was the stranger in the Sahu hills. At first I didn't get why he went there. But later hearing to the Adi's words I was convinced that Polly might have asked him to do so according to the Murderer's plan. Rohit was acquainted with Karan. And yes seeing the newspaper about the northeastern dialect and the sahu hills thing, he planned to fool us.

Rohit challengingly placed the paper near Karan's body. Later we learnt From Adi's friend that those are not any statistics but the values of the Ultrasonic waves used with the Repellents. Karan's heart was weak. And he cannot withstand to loud sound. He was killed by this process.

Here are the contents of the paper

1935     --------------

1936     --------------

1937     --------------

1938     --------------

1939     25,050 ---- ----

1940     35,140 ---- ----

1941     30,120 ---- ----

1942     25,360 ---- ----

1943     27,000 ---- ----

1944     28,121 ---- ----

1945     28,140 ---- ----

If u see this chart here, the empty lines indicates pleasant music, then these values are the Ultrasonic waves. These are the timings. Karan was found dead at 8 PM. That means he was under the pressure of these waves for almost 10 min before his death.

Before leaving to Madhuban, I assigned Adi to do the some task. According to the plan, these 3 girls along few more visited to the Victory group boys residence and noted all the strange things they found in their residence.  In that process, we got to know about these Ultrasonic repellants in Rohit's home. He bought this in the mid of August, just 15 days before the death of Karan. He was already planning to murder him.

Charu: Sid got to know the reason for Karan's death and he revealed to Rohit about it. Rohit visited Sid's place. We know about Charu and Sid's story. On that day Charu went to Sid's place to speak to him for one last time about their relation. Unfortunately she overheard what these two were arguing and shocked to hear that Sid was making a deal with Rohit. Rohit saw Charu from the window while she was running. She messaged to Swetha - "Help me. I'm in danger. He is chasing me." Then it appeared as if it was a hit n run case and u know the rest. But ... (after a pause) she was in coma for almost 3-4 months.

(Hearing this all were surprised) Oh yes Charu is alive and here she is. (She comes from the corner of the room accompanied by a nurse and meets her friends)

Sorry for hiding this from all of u but it was necessary. Due to the situation, we preferred to keep this as a secret for her safety. She was out of coma recently and doing well.

We thought it was Sid who did all this. But the tables turned around and we were surprised to see it was Rohit.

To be continued

Next: Part 3 - Mr. Abjit Behera 

Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
omg charu is alive..thank god...yar...now end this suspense asap yar