Indian Idol 6

India-Forums

   
Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

~Girls Club~..Guys come in @ ur own Risk (Page 21)

princessno.1 IF-Dazzler
princessno.1
princessno.1

Joined: 10 May 2005
Posts: 4760

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gumnaam

Originally posted by princessno.1

Originally posted by gumnaam

Originally posted by ~Mrs.P Gill~

Originally posted by princessno.1

Originally posted by gumnaam

hey saba ur panna is a baby in front of my aman LOL

panna or baby

panna  is papaLOL

Panna Papa ...cho chweet Embarrassed

 arre panna kuch bhi nahin aman ki samneLOL LOL

lolLOLLOL

Why u like Aman sooo much?

 ok..why do u lik sandy so muchhh?LOL LOL 

cause Sandy is very sweet N cute.. I really like him soo muchBig smile

srk_kadz IF-Rockerz
srk_kadz
srk_kadz

Joined: 07 October 2005
Posts: 5299

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
Hullo everyone!!!I am not new to the forum but I am new to this post Embarrassed
princessno.1 IF-Dazzler
princessno.1
princessno.1

Joined: 10 May 2005
Posts: 4760

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
hello lvariyam.. how are u?
~Poonam~ IF-Sizzlerz
~Poonam~
~Poonam~

Joined: 22 October 2005
Posts: 16754

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessno.1

Originally posted by Poonampatel16

Originally posted by princessno.1

LOL
Originally posted by Poonampatel16

Originally posted by ~Mrs.P Gill~

Originally posted by princessno.1

Originally posted by gumnaam

Originally posted by princessno.1

Originally posted by gumnaam

heyy.. saba my aman is soo cute..better than ur panna LOL LOL

I agreeLOL

 

but my Sandy is cuter than Ur Aman... Saba's Panna...

  sandy cuter than aman nowayyyyyy..aman is the bestEmbarrassed LOL

no way Sandy and Aman ka koi milap nahinAngry

Aman is better than Saba's hubbyLOL

Panna ka naam nahi lena ...varna Evil Smile



kiran sambhal ke rahana wiffy getting angryLOL

LOL hey poonam hows ur devdas rahul?LOL



no no no no no
he's not my devdas

he's natasa's devdas

ask natasaWink

awwwww....... rahul ne tumhe chood diyaCry



mai kab uske pass thi ki usme chood de ne ki bat aye?ConfusedOuch


any ways who needs boys?
when you have salman khan, ejaj khan, amit jain, hritik rosan, dan(harry from harry potter), some moreLOL
*Sweet.Sabz* IF-Sizzlerz
*Sweet.Sabz*
*Sweet.Sabz*

Joined: 01 May 2005
Posts: 12214

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 4:33pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by lvariyam

Hullo everyone!!!I am not new to the forum but I am new to this post Embarrassed

hey Laks ...join me n save me n panna from these sandy n aman luvaz LOL

princessno.1 IF-Dazzler
princessno.1
princessno.1

Joined: 10 May 2005
Posts: 4760

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Poonampatel16

Originally posted by princessno.1

Originally posted by Poonampatel16

Originally posted by princessno.1

LOL
Originally posted by Poonampatel16

Originally posted by ~Mrs.P Gill~

Originally posted by princessno.1

Originally posted by gumnaam

Originally posted by princessno.1

Originally posted by gumnaam

heyy.. saba my aman is soo cute..better than ur panna LOL LOL

I agreeLOL

 

but my Sandy is cuter than Ur Aman... Saba's Panna...

  sandy cuter than aman nowayyyyyy..aman is the bestEmbarrassed LOL

no way Sandy and Aman ka koi milap nahinAngry

Aman is better than Saba's hubbyLOL

Panna ka naam nahi lena ...varna Evil Smile



kiran sambhal ke rahana wiffy getting angryLOL

LOL hey poonam hows ur devdas rahul?LOL



no no no no no
he's not my devdas

he's natasa's devdas

ask natasaWink

awwwww....... rahul ne tumhe chood diyaCry



mai kab uske pass thi ki usme chood de ne ki bat aye?ConfusedOuch


any ways who needs boys?
when you have salman khan, ejaj khan, amit jain, hritik rosan, dan(harry from harry potter), some moreLOL

aren't they are boyLOL

Cutelicious IF-Sizzlerz
Cutelicious
Cutelicious

Joined: 06 January 2006
Posts: 11633

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessno.1

Originally posted by gumnaam

Originally posted by princessno.1

Originally posted by gumnaam

Originally posted by ~Mrs.P Gill~

Originally posted by princessno.1

Originally posted by gumnaam

hey saba ur panna is a baby in front of my aman LOL

panna or baby

panna  is papaLOL

Panna Papa ...cho chweet Embarrassed

 arre panna kuch bhi nahin aman ki samneLOL LOL

lolLOLLOL

Why u like Aman sooo much?

 ok..why do u lik sandy so muchhh?LOL LOL 

cause Sandy is very sweet N cute.. I really like him soo muchBig smile

 same answer hereLOL LOL LOLmain to aman ki liye jaan bhi di sakta ho[not really]LOL LOL LOL

~Poonam~ IF-Sizzlerz
~Poonam~
~Poonam~

Joined: 22 October 2005
Posts: 16754

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gumnaam

Originally posted by princessno.1

Originally posted by Poonampatel16

Originally posted by princessno.1

LOL
Originally posted by Poonampatel16

Originally posted by ~Mrs.P Gill~

Originally posted by princessno.1

Originally posted by gumnaam

Originally posted by princessno.1

Originally posted by gumnaam

heyy.. saba my aman is soo cute..better than ur panna LOL LOL

I agreeLOL

 

but my Sandy is cuter than Ur Aman... Saba's Panna...

  sandy cuter than aman nowayyyyyy..aman is the bestEmbarrassed LOL

no way Sandy and Aman ka koi milap nahinAngry

Aman is better than Saba's hubbyLOL

Panna ka naam nahi lena ...varna Evil Smile



kiran sambhal ke rahana wiffy getting angryLOL

LOL hey poonam hows ur devdas rahul?LOL



no no no no no
he's not my devdas

he's natasa's devdas

ask natasaWink

awwwww....... rahul ne tumhe chood diyaCry

 poonam rahul ne tumhe chod diya...abb aman ki pechi mat par naLOL LOLLOL



mai na aman ke peche nahi avungi
leking jab se salman khan ko dekha hai mai tohh us pe hi padi hoo.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Girls Girls Girls!!!

Author: *Sohana*Singh*   Replies: 9   Views: 1058

*Sohana*Singh* 9 1058 14 February 2009 at 9:54am by ashi_mania
|Chat Club 16| - No rules club Njoy!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37

Author: FromBikaner   Replies: 288   Views: 11741

FromBikaner 288 11741 10 July 2006 at 6:06pm by wiley
check karunya club on celebrity fan club

Author: leomil   Replies: 0   Views: 795

leomil 0 795 19 April 2006 at 1:12pm by leomil
Girls vote girls out of talent shows

2

Author: Gobsmacked   Replies: 14   Views: 1141

Gobsmacked 14 1141 23 March 2006 at 4:20pm by pateh23
Girls vote girls out of talent shows

Author: currentchaos   Replies: 9   Views: 728

currentchaos 9 728 10 March 2006 at 2:55pm by sumesh

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Indian Idol 6 Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index