Indian Idol 6

India-Forums

   
Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

~Girls Club~..Guys come in @ ur own Risk (Page 187)

princessno.1 IF-Dazzler
princessno.1
princessno.1

Joined: 10 May 2005
Posts: 4760

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 11:17pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by buttercup

btw.. y is gossip club deleted ... ? now how we gonna gossip ? LOL

LOL.. U can start new gossip here lolzLOL

buttercup IF-Stunnerz
buttercup
buttercup

Joined: 11 September 2005
Posts: 36938

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessno.1

Originally posted by buttercup

Originally posted by princessno.1


tarun is cute...EmbarrassedBig smile

good u removed tarun's name.. Big smile

 



im confused LOL

u said tarun is cute.. but u dont wan his namein my id?LOL

cause I love tarunEmbarrassed... so, can't see butter N tarun 2getherLOLEmbarrassed



haila dont give me heartattack.. im very safe.. there is no other fan of him other than meLOL
princessno.1 IF-Dazzler
princessno.1
princessno.1

Joined: 10 May 2005
Posts: 4760

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 11:18pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by buttercup

Originally posted by princessno.1

I love ELAS cause of my naikhil... he is hot... ouch.. I got burned Embarrassed Embarrassed


ehehheeh i dont like him.. so u r safe sandy wise and nikil wise tooLOL

Big smileBig smile....... thank u sooooooo much...............  But I love Sandy only,,... U can have Nihikl.........EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

srk_kadz IF-Rockerz
srk_kadz
srk_kadz

Joined: 07 October 2005
Posts: 5299

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 11:18pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by buttercup

Originally posted by lvariyam

Ya.... I usd 2 go der 2 gt updates...dats it...I like ELAS a lot nw... Embarrassed


u like elas.. ? so y u dont come there Embarrassed

I usd 2 come der...I feel dat it is nt very activeOuch... topics posted....i dont feels like reading or commenting u knw...nt very interesting....KYPH forum waz soo addictive a couple of months ago...it usd 2 b fun 2 read all the posts.... nd i usd 2 spent a lot of time der...LOL

princessno.1 IF-Dazzler
princessno.1
princessno.1

Joined: 10 May 2005
Posts: 4760

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by buttercup

Originally posted by princessno.1

Originally posted by buttercup

Originally posted by princessno.1


tarun is cute...EmbarrassedBig smile

good u removed tarun's name.. Big smile

 



im confused LOL

u said tarun is cute.. but u dont wan his namein my id?LOL

cause I love tarunEmbarrassed... so, can't see butter N tarun 2getherLOLEmbarrassed



haila dont give me heartattack.. im very safe.. there is no other fan of him other than meLOL

Well.. I am his fan tooooooooooo..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed... he's ccuteeeeeeeteteeeeeEmbarrassed

srk_kadz IF-Rockerz
srk_kadz
srk_kadz

Joined: 07 October 2005
Posts: 5299

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 11:20pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by buttercup

btw.. y is gossip club deleted ... ? now how we gonna gossip ? LOL

I waz lookin 4 it too...LOL

princessno.1 IF-Dazzler
princessno.1
princessno.1

Joined: 10 May 2005
Posts: 4760

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lvariyam

Originally posted by buttercup

Originally posted by lvariyam

Ya.... I usd 2 go der 2 gt updates...dats it...I like ELAS a lot nw... Embarrassed


u like elas.. ? so y u dont come there Embarrassed

I usd 2 come der...I feel dat it is nt very activeOuch... topics posted....i dont feels like reading or commenting u knw...nt very interesting....KYPH forum waz soo addictive a couple of months ago...it usd 2 b fun 2 read all the posts.... nd i usd 2 spent a lot of time der...LOL

i agreeeee. that forum is too boring...

buttercup IF-Stunnerz
buttercup
buttercup

Joined: 11 September 2005
Posts: 36938

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessno.1

Originally posted by buttercup

btw.. y is gossip club deleted ... ? now how we gonna gossip ? LOL

LOL.. U can start new gossip here lolzLOL



but why is it deleted LOL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Girls Girls Girls!!!

Author: *Sohana*Singh*   Replies: 9   Views: 1404

*Sohana*Singh* 9 1404 14 February 2009 at 9:54am by ashi_mania
|Chat Club 16| - No rules club Njoy!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33

Author: FromBikaner   Replies: 261   Views: 12939

FromBikaner 261 12939 10 July 2006 at 6:06pm by wiley
check karunya club on celebrity fan club

Author: leomil   Replies: 0   Views: 897

leomil 0 897 19 April 2006 at 1:12pm by leomil
Girls vote girls out of talent shows

2

Author: Gobsmacked   Replies: 14   Views: 1436

Gobsmacked 14 1436 23 March 2006 at 4:20pm by pateh23
Girls vote girls out of talent shows

Author: currentchaos   Replies: 8   Views: 847

currentchaos 8 847 10 March 2006 at 2:55pm by sumesh

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Indian Idol 6 Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index