Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

At this point, who loves more? Arnav or Khushi? (Page 3)

serialjunkie IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
perhaps a more apt question is - who is more aware of their love for the other and not so much as who loves the other more? Again, Arnav seems to be more aware at this point, while KKG is afraid to explore her feelings due to her familial, social, ethical and self-preservationist leanings. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mahamluvsbs IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
ARnav is madly in love with khushi he kinds of acknowledeges his feelings but  hes stilluanble to  go ahead with it khushi for sur eis still in da attarction mode she feels attarcted to arnav but cannot think further Can't even blame her  because he needs to tear away the great ice glass he has around him !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetygirl28 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
I dont want to compare both of them..
I think both of them love each other in their own unique way!! If arnav is protective and possessive about khushi , she too feels the same for him.. afterall they are two bodies one soul...
The story focusses mainly on arnav's feeling not bcoz khushi has lesser feelings for him.. but bcoz he has much more to transform than khushi.. she too has a painful past like arnav but the way she chose to face life is different from him..
she chose show more and more love to the world so that they ll one day feel compelled to bow before her love.. But he chose show hatred to the world which doesnt deserve his love..
So khushi has nothing but love with her.. arnav has nothing but hate with him.. Ofc according to the rest of the world..
He has to pull his mask down now thats y CVs are giving importance to arnav's POV ... But even khushi has to feel her love now.. which is yet to be shown and we will wait for the moment!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RadheKrish1 Goldie

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 10:42pm | IP Logged

Interesting topic for the weekend :)

They both love eachother passionately but they are different people and show it and hide it differently bc of their complicated situation!
Yes, Passion is one common thing they both share that is why the connection-they are both very passionate people-they speak their mind, they stand up to things they don't agree with, they are both strong but have a caring and a gentle heart and lastly as Di said once-they both are hot headed!
Also, passion has always been shown between them right from their first meeting-just in differnet forms.
Initially Khushi tried to push those feelings away bc of of how ASR treated her and constantly reminded her of her low class and ofcourse La. Later on when she realizes her feelings, during Diwali night he again treats her like sh*t. She has so much going on in her life as well-so she has not spent so much time and no reason too.
Whereas ASR has more time to figure out his feelings and does not have other worldly problems like Khushi does. His biggest enemy is HIMSELF. He's been hot and cold with her and was in control of how this relationship was headed until he found out Khushi got engaged-that is when he realized that he is not in control and he can lose her-infact he has lost her...
So when he realizes that she is single again-hope the cv's show that he has to try ofcourse "ASR style" to woo her back and not take her for granted!

Edited by RadheKrish1 - 18 December 2011 at 10:52pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Iruni- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
I think Both are equally luv each other...Heart

sheela83 Senior Member

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Khushi does not know what kind of feelings she has towards Arnav. She has undergone too many tribulations, insults, heartbreaks perpetuated by Arnav. But deep down, she knows that he is caring and is concerned about her.It is too early for her to interpret this as love. For fear of her aukat, she does not have the courage to open up and confront him to reach to the truth.
Arnav who has developed intense soft feelings for Khushi, hides them behind his ASR mask.Because of his high-nosed attitude, he is waiting for Khushi to reveal her feelings to him which he can then reciprocate.

geetmaanluv IF-Dazzler

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
such a great post... u dissected their emotions beautifully. i think as of now arnav is in love more. arnav was always more in love that is y is he always goes further to hide his emotion. i think khushi was infatuated by arnav... slightly in love. but after his harsh rejection and pain arnav caused her she is hidden back into her shell and is completely gone is denial abt her feelings. she just doesn't want to think abt it. but i think a little indication of love from arnav brings her feeling to the surface so with la gone im hoping all the love will come to the surface. 

Marybarton IF-Rockerz

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:50am | IP Logged
I am glad this is generating replies. The weekends are so boring without the show. I have read all your comments and I love it. Keep it coming Smile

To answer a few issues brought up. I am not trying to quantify the love they feel for each other but to what extent they have each come to terms with it.

For Arnav, I think him being 10 years older and more experienced in relationships has helped him realize that this is something more than infatuation.

For Khushi, this is her first feeling, she imagines it is love (remember the signs stars, flower, heartbeats?) but then realizes it is not returned when she confronts him about the kiss-miss. She also resists it because she knows it is wrong given La, status, his arrogance, etc. But she is not at the point where she would fight for her love. She won't, she is all about doing the right thing even if it means breaking her heart for it (note, the gift scene).

Whereas Arnav is further along as many of you have said, he doesn't feel restrains (he only recently realized he wronged La and broke it off within the hour). He would fight for Khushi, remember how he confronted her for getting engaged and then tried and pushed her to the brink with his "farak nehi parta" tortures. He's more confident about getting what he wants. When he realizes she does love him at the engagement shopping trip, he backs off, having won but unable to enjoy it given their own engagements. Now he has broken his engagement, I am hoping he will finally do something about it already. Ermm BUT of course the Snake will sting now and all hell will break loose.

Edited by Marybarton - 19 December 2011 at 1:47am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Go to top