•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago

i saw the video for todays episode...i oculd hear it but just saw n i thought i will update some lines as there was no update on 31st's episode.

first 10 mins they spent on the conversation between prerna n sharad...he was still challenging her that she couldnt do anything to him n prerna says some stuff to him...then mukti n jeevan go to police station to get a report filed...the inspector makes fun of them initially..but then prerna comes from behind n he is a little quiet then....so she asks him to file a report against sharad gupta. but the inspector tries to tell her that he cannt do it since he is a ministers son. so prerna again tells him that he shud file the report but finally he scolds prerna n doesnt file it.

then the inspector calls sharad's dad n tells him that prerna came to file a report against sharad. back at bajaj house, bajaj is sitting while gupta comes. prem also comes then n says something which i couldnt hear. just then sharad n shailendra come n tell bajaj that prerna tried to file a report against him. bajaj thinks something n goes inside. shailendra , n gupta leave and sharad n prem have a talk. prem says sharad u're doing very good acting or soemthing.

in the police station, the constable comes to the inspector n says something. the inspector suddenly gets up n looks at the lock up room n is stunned to see something. episode ends on him.

thanks for responding guys...i know i sucked at the update since i was at work n i couldnt put my speakers on so just watched the video....but i'm happy for ur support. :)
yes...he was back to his regular hood on the head..n cutie pie hair....
thanks alot
👏
thanks, but we already have updaters, if you would like to update the episodes plz pm the mods 😊

thanks 😊