kavya wont die....iqbal khan entry

Posted: 18 years ago

well i think kavya wont die coz remember in the article it is said that he will be bumped by his stepmother car.

based on the article also it was said that  iqbal khan will enter ka's life in order to come to their rescue.

so i think kavya this time will be saved by iqbal khan and it will be his entry in the show.

he already saved ka in the snow and i'm sure it was him in the helicopter. it may be he is the one who phoned anji to tell her about the plan to kill k in the party.

so this how kavya and iqbal will have some dramatic scenes together.

now who will he be a relative to the nanda's coz we must not forget the land property matter.

so wat you think friends will iqbal be a relative ofthe nanda's or an enemy of nitya nanda?....

yaar ka is more confusing then revisionπŸ˜• πŸ˜† im goin to go back to my work πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
nice theory though πŸ˜›
may be what 3 angels said is correct but
now in kkavyanjali many twist are happinng iqbal entry kkavy knowing truth of nitya nd land thing going on
and now i am not getting it
i am still in dilemma will kkavy be saved or not
my god yesterday i was very happy and today and the rest of the weeken i will be in great tension
😭
Edited by kaash - 18 years ago
hmmm .. i dont get this why in every ekta seriorls .. the main lead guys are killed ...or murdered...or wht so ever loose their memory .. and all left for main lead actress in tooo 😭 😭 24/7...........hmmm πŸ˜• πŸ˜• .......... lets see wts going to happen..
ekta loves killing her lead guys and then bringing them back in one form or another she hasmade it her forte
by the way who is iqbal khan??? i haven't heard about this guy. actually i have just started to watch this show that'y i don't know.
Interesting theory Khyatee..IQ is due to make his appearance now and since Ekta is quite keen on making Eijoo's exit swift 😑 😭 he could be unveiled next week as Kavya's saviour! But who says tht he cant be both Anji's ally against Nitya and related to the Nandas..as tht may very well be his motive behind protecting K! 😳
Would it not be gr8 if he was somehow connected to Mayank, either his other illegitmate son or someone who knew abt Nitiya frm him but did not appear til now!πŸ˜•
Wotever the case..he is most likely to be positive..they cant take away K without adding a goody back in! πŸ˜›
i wish that was true
but eijoo said himself that he is leaving KA after all
😭 😭 😭 stupid ektaaa 😑 😑
hi
aliya khan
says that
like ya
i wish that was true
but any ways
i willl miss kkavy