Tear down this wall Mr Raizada

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
As Reagan famously said, its time to tear down the wall separating KKG and ASR.

I was watching the episode where KKG shuts the sliding door on Arnav's face after he blasts her yet again.
Its symbolic of KKG shutting out Arnav from her heart. The ball is now in Arnav's court. For all the insults, humiliation, slights, barbs and taunts he has ever hurled at her, he will have to make reparations. He has to woo her back and he has to salve the damage he has done.

Tear down this wall Mr. Raizada, and reach out to claim your lady love. Lets see some serious chase in the coming months, while KKG moves that sliding door ever sooo slooowly and let us see ASR squirm in his own skin, as he becomes more and more close to KKG.
Nice post. I am looking forward to, hoping for ASR pursuing KKG track now that LA and Pigwa are both out of the picture and Arhi are single (ready to mingle hopefully)😉
Yes it will be great to see ASR wooing KKG -- and yes KKG should make it really difficult for him and he should learn to show his love for KKG and how he deserves her truly - - not by barking rude insults at her!

Yes, and though ASR felt the idea of life revolving around a woman ridiculous - it will be a great journey to see KKG teach him how to love and value relationships and ASR eating humble pie!!
Yup ,Its high time.But its gonna be a merry chase for us ,That I'm sure of.Dunno about our loverboy.But those days are around the corner and hmmm will it be our Christmas gift from the CV's?? I wonder😳
i dont anticipate much before Holi. By holi, i hope they are closer than ever. ASR needs to pursue her in earnest. But I dont expect sweet nothings or usual lover-boy tactics from ASR. He will chase her in his own inimitable style, which will possibly confuse KKG even more. But we know that his style will be non-chalant, abrasive, in-your-face but always full of loving devotion for Khushi. (or so i expect from CVs)
If you think the serial will be all about Arnav chasing Khushi - it wont happen . Indian serials do not work that way .

No, thats not what I think will happen. Arnav chasing KKG will happen for a brief period in the serial, its not going to be the front and center of the entire show. Once both parties confess to their love, which will also happen within the year, other complications will ensue to continue the show forward.

The trend I have seen in most love story Indian serials is that it takes a while for one protagonist then the other protagonist to confess love - a delay due to variety of reasons such as, social status, family feuds, financial status, previous history of one of the leads etc. then it takes a while for them to confess, then marriage, then misunderstandings or saas/bahu drama, then clarity, sacrifice, eventually reconciliation.