India-Forums

Kkavyanjali
Kkavyanjali

eijaz and nandani patch up!

neha fan1 IF-Dazzler
neha fan1
neha fan1

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 11:43am | IP Logged
The war is over. Kavyanjali co-stars Eijaz Khan and Nandini Singh have patched up their differences. A few days ago, they had fought on the sets — Singh was said to have made faces at Eijaz while he was saying his dialogues during a shot.

Nandini took ill

The dushmani dissolved yesterday at the Star Parivaar Nominations Nite, at the Goregaon Sports Club. Nandini was doing an act with Eijaz, Natassha and Vidya Sinha.

Says Nandini, "I suddenly stopped in the middle of the act. I was feeling giddy and just could not go on. Then I heard Eijaz telling the choreographer that he was not in a hurry. Eijaz told him he wouldn't mind doing the act in two parts, since I was unwell."

Eijaz is a caring guy

The actress adds that she and Eijaz had even started chatting. "All's well that ends well. I apologised to him and I think he is a very kind and caring guy. The bad days are over. Let's look forward to a new and brighter tomorrow."

When contacted, Khan said, "I never had anything against Nandini. She was panting for breath in the show last night. It was natural for me to support her and take care of her."

Producers relieved

Says an insider, "People at Balaji are relieved and happy. Some senior members from the production house had been telling them to forgive and forget. Before the Nominations Nite yesterday, we had told them that all their differences were never direct, and had been created by outside influences. Both had begun to see light and started acknowledging each other's presence, which was not happening earlier.

When they worked in Kesar, things weren't good between them at all.
The Star Parivaar Nominations Nite came as a blessing."

LOLman dis lot are hiliours

sorry if posted beforeOuch

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top