Posted: 19 years ago
Originally posted by deadly

Thanks !! I am not having my exams now. Its going to happen at the end of November. I am still waiting for the schedule. I think you guys better prepare for your self for me not being able to do the update at around that time. Because its mocks. And the teacher has warned us that its going to be really difficult.

hi Deadly.. we understand.. don't worry.. exams are more important..

Bless u Deadly

they really are stretching out the whole draft thing too much.....

.....as expected Jassi will not listen to any speculation abt armaan being the culprit.....she needs to see it to realise it....honestly somethimes she can be such a J(ASS)I😑

trust armaan to now put the blame on someone else to get himself out of hot water.....😑

and ofcourse T&D's brains have taken a  leave of absence (as usual) so it is possible that the story will go around in circles for a while....πŸ˜• Edited by ides - 19 years ago
Originally posted by surnita

I bet you Aryan planted the draft in Armaans office.

naaa.....it was actually meπŸ˜‰
I am not really worried about people who just wait for the update so they would know before hand whats happening. After all they do get to see the show. What I am worried about is people who don't get to see the show at all ! I know there are some who come to the forum for updates as they have to wait for a month for the video to come. So if somebody can cover me up around that time I would really be grateful. I think even brief update would be really helpful for them.

Great update Deadly!! And very promising too!!!!!πŸ‘

Yes,somethings never change,like your first love... πŸ˜‰

It is clear Armaan didn't take the draft.Or else he would not have been hurt ( Look out guys,the transformation has begun - ever remember Armaan being vulnerable about anything or anyone other than Gulmohar or himself??? Yet Jassi has the power to ruffle his emotionsπŸ˜ƒ).

Ooooooooo I'm loving it❀️

Goes to show how much she actually intersted in Purab.He could as well be Nandu, Lucky, Tom, Dick or Harry!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by deadly

Meanwhile the gang is busy thinking. They work out the scene of Veeru bumping into Armaan by doing it themselves so it would help Veeru to remember. Veeru then explains that when Armaan asks for the keys or whatever he took an envelope from his hand. When veeru returned Armaan walked away without even returning the envelope. But when he( veeru) looks at the papers he had left in his hand it turns out the draft was with him. The gang is all ready to beat up Veeru. They decide that they should still check in Armaan's cabin. They play this hand game ( don't know what) and Maria is chosen to go to Armaan's cabin.

It is very confusing....... Did they show some additional scenes than they first showed this incident? πŸ˜•

If Veeru had the draft and Armaan had the envelope, then how come only envelope reached the supplier and not the draft? Did Armaan assumed Veeru's duty? πŸ˜‰ and Veeru assumed Armaan's role? (And so he went and kept the draft in Armaan's I mean his own cabin....)

πŸ˜† Here is what I think..... When Veeru and Armaan bumped on to each other, their souls get exchanged and so the above thing is possible..... Also that is why Armaan (I mean Veeru) had such dumb expressions when Purab called to say thank you for the flowers... As Armaan (I mean Veeru) did not remember sending those....

BTW, Deadly that is sooooo nice of you to think of those who do not get to see the episodes..... πŸ‘

Edited by manimau - 19 years ago

[QUOTE=deadly]Purab reaction is as same as Nandu. Again Jassi jumps in defend of Armaan when Purab says that it is so expected of Armaan. Jassi somehow twist everything and say that by doubting Armaan he (purab) is doubting jassi's capability again. Purab says that he did not mean that. And he does not want to discuss the subject any more. That her family is waiting for her. Jassi says " I don't want to go. I won't eat until I find that draft. I am leaving". Purab stares after her. ( I wouldn't make out her expression. I was too busy thinking how Purab is more considerate about Jassi's family feelings then Jassi herself. What happened to the girl who said " I do not mix business with my personal relationship.) 

Blimey that Jassi really is in love with Purab isnt she???πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† Manimau. Sure, add more confusion to an already confusing story.
Originally posted by surnita

Blimey that Jassi really is in love with Purab isnt she???πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Purab says that he did not mean that. And he does not want to discuss the subject any more. That her family is waiting for her. Jassi says " I don't want to go. I won't eat until I find that draft. I am leaving".

u r right surnita......seems she does not love her family eitherπŸ˜‰
Edited by ides - 19 years ago
Originally posted by manimau

πŸ˜† Here is what I think..... When Veeru and Armaan bumped on to each other, their souls get exchanged and so the above thing is possible..... Also that is why Armaan (I mean Veeru) had such dumb expressions when Purab called to say thank you for the flowers... As Armaan (I mean Veeru) did not remember sending those....

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†well done mani.....we left out this senario earlier...hmmm opens up doors for new possibilities.....