Saat Phere (Saath Phere)

31st March India Update

realitybites IF-Veteran Member
realitybites
realitybites

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 11:31am | IP Logged
31st March India Update

Narpat Living room

Narpat says to Kaveri that what kind of duty dilemma u have put me in? I want to loose neither. On one side its my daughter and on other its you who is Samar's life and Saloni who is fruit of good deeds. Samar also says how can you say this for Saloni who is the daughter of this house. Kaveri tells Samar you married me, have you forgotten the 7 phere and the promise to keep up my respect and honor. Sister's love has won over then why did you hold my hand? Samar says you are screaming at me at Kaveri says don't expect me to lower my voice and if you think I will stop then you have not understood me till now.

Manno Bhabhi tells her she has understood her and who is she to stop Saloni from coming here? "hum log apni beti ko haath peele kar ke vida karte hai, riste todte nahi hai". You are a bahu remain a bahu.

Kaveri replies that I have heard enough & don't want to live here so choose between Saloni and me. Gayatri speaks up that there are no conditions in relationships and Saloni is part of the foundation of this house. Kaveri ans that this means there is discrimination between daughter and bahu. Hearing this Saloni says to Kaveri that if you feel that your insult will be appeased then I promise you that I will never enter this house till you by your own wish come to bring me here. This pains everyone but Kaveri is happy. Saloni goes to meet Ambika.

Ambika room

Distressed Saloni hugs Ambika who tells her that this is her age when health prob's will be there. She enquires whether her in-laws are still angry with her. Saloni assures her that its not so and that's why Nahar has brought her here. Ambika tells her that she shd respect and take care of her in laws and even if they something hurtful she shd not take it to heart. Elders say things for younger's benefit. We are fortunate to have Nahar as our Son-in-law who is like a son to us. Saloni upset by her promise gets up to leave but Ambika calls her and tells that do not keep anything in your heart, I know you do not even hurt strangers lest your own parents. I understand your compulsion to say such words to us and must have cursed your self for it. Forget everything and release your stress.

Narpat Living room

Saloni comes to living room and tells Kaveri and all that she is leaving and request not to tell Mummy abt what transpired between Kaveri & her. Manno bhabhi tells Kaveri 'ek beti ko ghar se nikaal kar tu kabhi sukhi nahi raha payegi'. Saloni tells Narpat take my swear you will not tell Mummy abt all this and take care. Manno bhabhi says by giving your swear to devarsa you are not being right.

Saloni tells Kaveri that she knows it's difficult for her to forget what she did to her but still she seeks forgiveness from her. From now on it's her responsibility to take care of Papa & Mummy. Nahar too tells her that she understands Saloni more than him so shd forgive her and not stretch things too much. Manno bhabhi hurt says that 'jaha ghar ki beti ki bezaati kar nikaal diya jaye waha mera kya kaam' and leaves.

Kaveri says to herself " rassi jaal gayi par bal nahi gaya, pagal kutte ne kaata hai ki mein unhe vapas bulau'.

Outside

Deeply hurt Saloni is remembering all the pre-wedding ceremonies when Nahar calls her. On the way Nahar tells her these are testing times so do not give up. You always said that wishes asked from true heart come true and have trust in God. Don't loose your faith. Saloni starts crying inconsolably and Nahar pacifies her.

Narpat Living room

Neel & Shubra ask for leave. Gayatri tells her she will do her best in taking care of bhabhisa but is worried what she wld tell her when she enquires abt Saloni. No one can take Saloni's place. Neel says that you are a daughter before Saloni so do not worry everything will be all right.

Shubra angrily tells Kaveri that I committed a big mistake but today whatever transpired is becoz of you. Your thinking is disgusting and dirty, you can never see anyone happy and how many games and schemes will you plan for destroying our house? Neel stops Shubra and tell her there is no use in telling her all this.

Nahar House-living room

Worried Bhabho is walking to & fro & wondering what causing Nahar & Saloni the delay, whether Saloni's mother's health deteriorated. Just then Nahar & Saloni come. Bhabho seeing distressed Saloni asks if everything is alright. Nahr tells her everything is alright and Saloni's Mom is better. Saloni asks Bhabho where is Brijesh bhaisa since she wants to seek his forgiveness as becoz of her Nahar disobeyed him. I will not be at ease till I ask him for forgiveness. Bhabho tells her not to blame herself & Nahar did what he was supposed to do.

Samar room

Samar scolds Kaveri that what she did to Saloni di was the same as what her in-laws did hence she is wrong. Kaveri replies you are her brother so will support your blood. The pain Saloni di gave me by slapping me & insulting me in front of everyone was belittling and besides they she also insulted your own parents. Samar says its impossible to argue with you. He then tells to sleep with Ambika much against her dislike.

Nahar room

Saloni tells Nahar that Brijesh bhaisa is angry with them and she knows Nahar is worried abt it but is still trying to assuage her. Its our duty to bring back the happiness in this house and remove the anger.
Saloni says a prayer that God May He give her family happiness and take care of her mother's health.

Narpat room

Narpat is besides Ambika is being affectionate to Ambika, when Kaveri comes and tells him to take rest as she will take care of her. Narpat leaves & Kaveri makes a face and sleeps next to Ambika.

Nahar room

Saloni wakes up from her sleep and drinks water. She finds Nahar missing and thinks his illness is increasing and she must take him to consult a doctor soon.

In the house & staircase area

A man wearing a dark colored overall robe is walking towards the old room. He walks towards the door opens the lock with the brass key attached to the ornate key chain. He opens the door and turns to close.

It's Nahar bearing angry expressions!

Next Week: Samar to Brijesh I am the son of parents who were insulted by their own daughter in your house and whose Wife was also insulted in your house. This is all becoz of you!

princessjojo IF-Dazzler
princessjojo
princessjojo

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 11:50am | IP Logged
thanks!! im feeling so scared for saloni now! nahars secrect really seems deep and dark!!
pink500 Goldie
pink500
pink500

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 11:53am | IP Logged
thanks a lot Smile Smile Smile
chicette20 Newbie
chicette20
chicette20

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update. Kaveri is such a witch and I can't wait for the day she gets what's coming to her. The writers are really starting to test my patience with Kaveri. How many wrong things can she do before she is put in her place? I understand that they need a villain so that things aren't always happy happy, but it shouldn't be Kaveri all the time getting away with things.
heartsmart Senior Member
heartsmart
heartsmart

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 11:55am | IP Logged
THANKS FOR THE WONDERFUL UPDATE!
LOOKS LIKE THE MYSTERY WILL UNFOLD NEXT WEEK....... Ouch
Sony-Kurdi Groupbie
Sony-Kurdi
Sony-Kurdi

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
I think Nahar has an evil twin brother or Nahar himself has multiple personalities.

Kaveri is just too much Angry ..she needs to be kicked out of the house and Samar needs to stand up to his wife and not be scared of her.

Thanks for the Update. Clap
supna79 IF-Dazzler
supna79
supna79

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update...I so hope the mystery will be revealed next week... Confused
mushkan_2003 Goldie
mushkan_2003
mushkan_2003

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
thnks alot for update

Go to top