-misha
-misha

Posted: 13 April 2005 at 12:12am | IP Logged
good work! Clap Clap keep it up, buddy! Wink

PixieDust91 Goldie
PixieDust91
PixieDust91

Posted: 13 April 2005 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
thanx guys. i'm revising chapter six... it'll probably be up by friday at the latest.
PixieDust91 Goldie
PixieDust91
PixieDust91

Posted: 13 April 2005 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
Chapter Six

It was a bright and sunny September afternoon and Hermione, James, Eliza, Cora, and Sam were at the park near Godric's Hollow. There was a few clouds over the light blue sky and birds were out flying and chirping in the air. The grass was lush green and freshly cut short for children. There were tall pine trees that encircled the park and their shadows danced as the wind swayed the trees.

Hermione sat down at a small bench with her purse in hand as she watched the children play. She smiled and waved back at Eliza who was jumping with Cora on the bridge. When she was about to look down again, something caught her eye. There was a tall hooded figure that slipped behind the one of the trees. Hermione tilted her head to the left so she could see behind Lizzie and squinted. No, she thought, is that…Ginny! No, It can't be, she thought again. She could have sworn she saw red hair and her face in that hood. She stood up and walked over to the other side of the play bridge and sat down on the other small bench.

She stood up and tilted her head again, but this time, she saw nothing. No one was there. Hermione looked back at Lizzie and a little droplet of rain hit her cheek. The sunshine was fading away and the clouds became thicker. It was about to start raining. "Kids! Come on, it's going to start to rain!" she hollered at the children. Cora and Eliza were twirling around and the boys were chasing each other around the park. Soon they all stopped what they were doing and headed towards the car.  Hermione too, started towards the car and reached for the keys in her purse. Oh no, she thought. My keys, where are they? Just then she remembered, they were on the small bench when she saw Ginny, or whoever it was.

She ran back to the bench and picked up her black purse and found a small white envelope by it. Hermione stood there for a moment and looked around. The park was deserted and she was the only one there.

"Mommy! Hurry up!" James yelled out the window of the car. Hermione didn't want to delay more so she clutched the envelope tight in her fist and ran off to the car.

She sat in the driver's seat and moved her wet hair back so it didn't get in her eyes. She looked at the envelope again and slipped the envelope in her purse. Was Ginny Malfoy trying to communicate with her? But she couldn't… She was dead… and So was her husband Harry Potter. But Ginny and Harry died on the same day. He went to save her…If she's alive…Harry is too, thought Hermione as she started driving to Draco Malfoy's home.

KK_lassi Senior Member
KK_lassi
KK_lassi

Posted: 14 April 2005 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Keep them coming PixieClap...... i enjoy reading the twists and turns.Big smile
PixieDust91 Goldie
PixieDust91
PixieDust91

Posted: 14 April 2005 at 3:51pm | IP Logged

thanx to KK_lassi and everyone else who supports me and gives me reviews. it means alot to me.Smile

enkay Newbie
enkay
enkay

Posted: 14 April 2005 at 7:44pm | IP Logged

great work! keep em cumin!!!

PixieDust91 Goldie
PixieDust91
PixieDust91

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
Chapter Seven

Dear Hermione,

Meet me here next week. Same time, same place.

G.M.

P.s.- Bring Samuel along too.

Hermione re-read this not twice, once without blinking. G.M, she thought. That's Ginny Malfoy!

"Mommy, can we leave now?" Eliza asked irritably. Hermione let out a small "oh!" and realized she was stationed in Draco Malfoy's driveway for a few minutes. She looked directly in front of her and she could see someone behind the blinds in the window in Draco's home peering at her. It's Draco, she thought. Samuel's not that tall. It's certainly Draco, she thought. And it was. He was observing her through the blinds of the window.

"I'll be right back kids," she said and started towards the front door of Draco's house. Malfoy? Staring at me? He always thought of me as a bookworm, she mused.

She rung the door bell and anxiously waited for a few seconds. She occasionally peeked through the glass on the side of the door but all she saw was darkness. Hermione couldn't understand. Just a few minutes ago, she had dropped Sam off and the living room was filled with light and pictures of Ginny. It seemed like Draco had a harder time getting over his loss than Hermione had.  She stood there for a few more seconds and then glanced back at the car, where Eliza and James were.

Speaking of Eliza and James, they were curiously gazing at their mother standing at the door, which no one was answering.

Finally, after a few minutes of waiting, Draco opened the door and exhaled in Hermione's face once again. "What?" he asked rudely as Hermione started to cough.

"Draco," Hermione said clutching the note tighter in her right hand. "I need to talk to you. I found this note…"

"Get to the point Potter!" Draco cut her off.

"I-I think G-Ginny and Harry are…are still a-alive," Hermione stammered. Draco, who was paying very little attention to her, focused his cold blue eyes on her immediately.

"Get in," he demanded, "And bring your kids in too." This time, Hermione, who was looking down at the old greenish-silverish doormat and focused her eyes on Draco, who gave her his full attention? When did this happen? For a few seconds, they just stood there gazing at each other.  Hermione, who had no idea what she was doing, suddenly came back to her awareness and motioned her children to enter the Malfoy living room.

The living room, which was dull and lifeless, sprang into life the second Draco turned the light on. As Hermione and her children entered, she could see pictures of Ginny everywhere. There was a picture of her in the wall on top of the fireplace; there was a picture of her framed in small wooden carvings of lions and snakes coming together on the coffee table.

Hermione remembered the time she and Ginny decorated this house and it stayed the same way ever since. Not a thing was changed except all the pictures of Ginny everywhere. The gray and green vas with chrysanthemums, zinnias, and four-o-clock flowers were still there. Ginny had put a charm on them to stay fresh for a few years and now they were dying out.  "Sit," Draco commanded, and she and her children sat down. "What did you say about my wife, Potter?"

sangi Goldie
sangi
sangi

Posted: 27 June 2005 at 10:11am | IP Logged
cool plz write more soon

Go to top