Harry Potter
Harry Potter

I Promise...Chapies 4-7

PixieDust91 Goldie
PixieDust91
PixieDust91

Posted: 01 April 2005 at 4:40pm | IP Logged

Chapter Four

Ron sat at the edge of a mahogany couch in Hermione's room eagerly waiting for the mediwitch from St. Mungos to finish her examination on Hermione. Speaking of Hermione, she was unconscious or either in a very deep sleep as she turned her head from side to side whispering Harry's name softly. Finally, after hours of waiting for Ron and Lavender, Hermione opened her chocolate brown eyes which were now sore from crying.

The room was silent and nobody dared to say a word. If they said something wrong or accidentally brought up the subject of Harry, Hermione would start sobbing uncontrollably. No one had the courage to tell her that Harry was gone and he'd never come back. When Draco first told her on the phone (AN: they live in a muggle area) two years ago, she was totally in denial. She thought he was still alive and left for an Auror mission to catch Lucious. She hated Draco even more than before he became their friend. Ron was on her side about this. It was because of him that his sister ran away from home. His sister was kidnapped and killed (AN: hmmmm…)  because he betrayed Voldemort and his father, Lucious Malfoy. Speaking of which, Lucious was responsible for the death (AN: * cough * ) of Harry James Potter.

Two years ago, when Eliza wasn't even born, Harry and Draco were on a mission to find Lucious Malfoy. Once they've found him, he would supposedly, lead them to is master, Voldemort. One of Voldemort's spies worked at the Auror Headquarters and gave him information about Ginny. He later kidnapped her and stated the only way he would let Ginny go was if Harry came to him for a last battle. Draco was furious when he heard this news. He didn't know his father, who he had idolized in the past, would drop so low.

"Where's Parvati?" Hermione questioned as she sat up in her bed with her back against the headboard.

"She's outside in the living area with the children." Lavender replied back. She crossed her arms across her chest and started blankly at the wall in front of her. There was a bit of anger in her voice, but she couldn't stay mad at Hermione. It wasn't her fault she was in such a shock after Harry died.

Parvati heard her name and slowly came into Hermione's room not daring to look at her friend's face. "Hermione," Parvati whispered as she inched towards her bed. "Hermione, I'm sorry…I…I…didn't know…how…this would…" she said between sobs. Parvati stood still with tears streaming down her light brown skin. Her long curly hair that was braided in one single braid started to frizz about one more inch from her head.

Hermione looked up and glanced at her friends' concerned faces. Ron, who was sitting on the couch, stood up between Parvati and Lavender with his arms across his chest. All three stood facing Hermione giving her their full attention while Hermione glared back at them. "I," Hermione started but couldn't finish. "I…I'm sorry" she said with a heavy sigh as she stared down at her maroon comforter with gold threads embroidered in it making the shape of a Gryffindor lion. She traced the lion with her finger and she looked to her left and saw her nightstand. She looked at her and Harry's picture in the wooden photo frame. She picked it up carefully as if it was a precious treasure and hugged it against her as she rocked back and forth with Parvati and Lavender trying to comfort her.

***I DO NOT OWN HARRY POTTER, J.K. ROWLING DOES***

KK_lassi Senior Member
KK_lassi
KK_lassi

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 2:52am | IP Logged
WoW PixieDust! You are so much talented!! Keep it up buddy! Here, our Harry potter is named as Harry James potter. Cool! Some thing new for me to read instead of Harry potter books again and again. LOL

Edited by KK_lassi - 05 April 2005 at 2:52am
PixieDust91 Goldie
PixieDust91
PixieDust91

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
thanx. once i get more reviews, i'll post the other chapters.
enkay Newbie
enkay
enkay

Posted: 10 April 2005 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
keep writin! i want to noe wat happened to harry... u've done a wonderful job!!! keep it up!
PixieDust91 Goldie
PixieDust91
PixieDust91

Posted: 11 April 2005 at 4:07pm | IP Logged

thanx guys...i changed the story around a little bit... and plus...the new title is Forever and Always. here's chapter 5.

Hermione woke the next morning and found Her son James sleeping next to her with his stuffed hippogriff. Eliza was sleeping right by him with a a muggle teddybear. Hermione sighed and got out of bed and headed straight for the shower.

When she got out, she found James and Eliza were quietly playing a game of Exploding Snap and felt guilty for what she did yesterday. She went over to them and cheerfully said, "James, Eliza, would you like to come to the park? It'll be fun. We'll take Cora along too." Grins were plastered on their faces that were once bored.

"Ok" They both said together and toddled upstairs and got ready.

Seconds later James came rushing down the stairs. "Mommy, can Sam come along too. I don't want to be stuck with girls! They have cooties!" James asked cutely. Hermione chuckled at his comment and let out a sigh.

"Alright," she said. "But if he teaches you any bad word or anything, you're not playing with him!"

Fifteen minutes later they all got in the car and drove down two streets towards the Malfoys, where Hermione really didn't want to go. But, since Sam was the son of Daco Malfoy and James' best friend, she had to stop there. Soon, she and her children stood in fornt of a big mohogany door and Hermione rung the doorbell.

A tall, blue-eyed blonde, who was smoking a cigar, opened the door. 'He needs to shave' Hermione thought. Her smile disappeared into a frown when he exhaled in her face. Still, she ignored this and said, "Oh...Draco...I was wondering if Sam could come to the park with us. There's Cora, James, and Eliza." Hermione looked down at the doormat for a second and then gazed into his deep blue eyes. "That is if you don't mind." she said with a weak grin.

Draco looked confused and turned his head around to the dark living and suddenly yelled, "Sam get down here!" Sam hurried down the stairs and ran past his father to Hermione. "Keep him off my back for a few hours," Draco mumbled and slammed the door in Hermione's face. Hermione looked down at the jumping toddler talking with James. Soon they were off to the park after they picked Cora Weasley.

Edited by PixieDust91 - 11 April 2005 at 4:08pm
KK_lassi Senior Member
KK_lassi
KK_lassi

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 5:41am | IP Logged

Thats wonderfully written again!Clap! Pixie, this fanfiction is neat and clean Also, its from Hermoinee's pt of view. Thats why i like it!! Keep it up Buddy! u Rock!Big smile

I cant wait to know what happens to Harry! Btw, is Cora..........Ron's and Parvati's Child!

PixieDust91 Goldie
PixieDust91
PixieDust91

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Cora is Ron and Lavender's daughter.
PixieDust91 Goldie
PixieDust91
PixieDust91

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
thanx guys. I'm changing the title to Forever and Always. I'm changing the story a little too.

Go to top