Kkavyanjali

ok, this is stupid, silly and contrived

Subaltern thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Where is Anjali in all of this?

You would think she would go to the parking lot with Kavya 😕 knowing that Nitya is planning something...

That was quite stupid.

Creative team, my foot. 🤢

Although the stupidity of the day had to be Kavya handing over the gun to Nitya and not using his head to think even once that what Anjali said was coming out to be true, therefore ... 😕

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Leenasmg thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i so agree with u bro 😛 ....anjali knew that kavya's life was in danger....but she still neva went wid him 2 the parking lot 😕

But i think that she will come right at the end 😃 ....like in all ekta serials 😆 😆 ....n will save kavya 😉 👏
pwincesS~ thumbnail
yah ur right ...very stupid n pointless.
henna16 thumbnail
yhh tru say bro.. 😳
anjali knew kavyas life was in danger..
n she stil didnt go wiv him..
as leena sed i think she will turn up at the end...

kaash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
u r right bro...it's very non senescle.....my poor kavya 😭
fm05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Errrm wen has there ever been any logic in an Ekta serial tht it will manifest itself now! 😕 😆
But tht was the height of stupidity to let him go alone after knwing abt the death threat 😕..and Kavya well he does not think twice does he, he just acts in the moment so sadly he thgt nothing of it! 😭
sana_doll thumbnail
i m sure she will save him on monday 😕
miracle83 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

welll god knws wht happened...................

n the writers need to rethink n consult their previous work so just keep themselves updated

kavyshuggo thumbnail
The writers are that Stupid, they wouldnt know what the characters were doing in the previous episode! and to think, they dont just film one episode a day ... and not even that, surely they have bullet points for ref for each character .... if not, maybe thats something they need to do!! Orrrrrrrrrrrr

Better still .... why dont they let us at IF choose what we want to happen in ONE episode ... im sure their ratings would be sky high!!! hehehe ....

I think at this stage, we have to learn to deal with a fact, there is no connection with reality and this serial,none of those characters have any common sense .. and if shlok is a budding lawyer/barrister ... so how comes all he does day in day out is try to bet with nihal about which girl they can hit onto ..!!! surely thats not the norm for a budding LLB .!!!

UUFFFOOOOOOOO ive resigned to the fact, there will be no sense in this serial ... and just take it all light heartedly .... and leave the creative team to make up some serious dumb ass mistakes with the characters characteristics!!!!
prettyasjen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
as all ekta serial's anjali will cum in the end n save kkavya!!! OUR ANJALI SUPERWOMAN TO THE RESCUE!!!! UP UP N AWAY!!!! 😆