India-Forums

REth a little help please

Kiran48312 Senior Member
Kiran48312
Kiran48312

Posted: 01 April 2005 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
I understand that currently  NEtra is taking  advantage of Jia , JIa is being nice to her right now as Netra is coming in as the 2nd daughter in law and Jia is asking her to come? weird  yea but anyways And Netra is taking this as an advantage and wants to ruin JIa?? is that true??

also I didnt watch Reth from the begining so can someone please tell me a bit about it i read in another Post a girl beign excepted by her in laws?? WHAT!?!?!?
help please

shikdumGAL Senior Member
shikdumGAL
shikdumGAL

Posted: 01 April 2005 at 10:41pm | IP Logged

hi kiran...

seems like u r new IF member...and welcome to the Reth Section.Tongue

ok kiran here we start....Sleepy

right now, jia brought Nethra home as a 2nd daughter-in-law...bc wat happend was...gyanji's industry was going down the drain n' all media reporters were askin him strange questions n' it was about the honor of his family. Jia didn't want gyanji feel down bc she treats him as her own father and he dose same for her. To save the family honor, she had asked Nethra to come in press conference n' tell that they r having no trouble at home n' are happy to live together n' Jia n' I share sister's relationship ....blah blah ... But Nethra was ready to do it on one condition....that she wants Jia to make her in-laws accept her as a 2nd dauther-in-law n' welcome her at home as "bahu". Poor Jia cudn't do anythin beside sayin "yes". So thts hw all this happened. And yea...Nethra is taking advantage of Jia to remove her from family...bc Nethra loves Shekhar but she thinks that Jia is the one who is not letting Shekhar be her own or be w/ her. So she is thinkin of plan one by one to remove Jia or divorce her.  And from here..u can start reading updates starting from March's updates and so on.

any questions? dont be afraid to ask me, i m not Nethra!LOL

SimarikSmokin Goldie
SimarikSmokin
SimarikSmokin

Posted: 02 April 2005 at 5:58am | IP Logged

everything thats happening its all her fault

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top