Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-CheekuBeetch- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: kriyansh960

mein ne epi nahidekha kritz !! batao kya hua !!!! :(

okay!!! tumhara much awaited shirtless amar tumne miss kardiya😭...anyways so the faceoff starts , KR takes it way to seriously and turns it into a competition and when swayam object karne jaata hai toh sharon usko rok leti hai , then dance karte karte hi KR ka ek member vicky ko gira deta hai , then swayam is fuming and woh aage barta hai ki sharon usko rok leti hai...then rey and kria comeback and rey bahot gussa aata hai vicky ko hurt dekhke toh he jumps into his GS  mode and asks them " is there any problem guys? "  then sharon finally goes and talks to shivam and says ki thora zyaada ho gaya hai , but then piche se some other guy comes and he says " its not over ye" then swayam , rey and nil jaate hain and dance KR ko dikhate hai ki " baap kaun hai" *shirtless rey* kria is cheering for rey and when they win then shivam comes and he handles the matter , simmi ,rinni and sharon impress ho jaati hai...then they are in some other location and they are sort of chilling around then rey indirectly kria ko sabse thoda door leke jaata hai and she says aapka dance bahot achha tha and then he says" thanx you made my day , imean my night " kria:" aapko paseena aaraha hai " and gives himher hankerchief jab swayam ko cheek aati hai and woh uske paas jake use hankerchief deti hai and gives him the same compliment...rey is sort of jealous and then swayam goes to rey and gives him the napkin saying " ye lo aapki amanat " rey" meri amanat ?" s: " nai chaiye toh theek hai " the rey snatches it from his hands...hen all of them are talking and laughing when shivam comes and apolgizes for his friends' behaviour , sharon impressed...woh khud ki tareef kiye jaa raha haiπŸ˜† then he says ki ek party hai so he would want everyone to come but rule hai ki couples ke saath entry and exit hai...then he asks sharon for her no. swayam is totally pissed cause sharon gives it to him...then precap mein rey climbs upto krias window and gives her a gift aur bolta hai ki if u wear it tmrrw then i will think tumhe accha laga ,,,,,then kria is trying to make im go but then he asks innocentle" tum mujhse college mein milogi na?" k: haan haan...r:" meri ddreams mein aaogi na?" kria: " haan" rye: "pakka?" hawa hawa look lokk epi khatam...πŸ˜†
namylovkriyansh thumbnail

HELO😊
-CheekuBeetch- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

hi di!!! kaise ho aap??😊
namylovkriyansh thumbnail

Originally posted by: kritid3lover

hi di!!! kaise ho aap??😊

i m gud