Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

did IPKKND feature in star parivaar awards?

3serialfan40 Senior Member
3serialfan40
3serialfan40

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
i was flipping channels and saw star parivaar awards on star one - this is in the USA.. I trust these are re-runs to fill the time spots on Star One. In any case I was wondering why all my favorite shows did not feature on this awards show at all.  It was all about sathiya, Pratigya, Sasural genda Phool, Maryada and ye rishta hya kehlata hai.  Of these the only one I can watch is sasural Genda Phool. It seems the ones that have traditional families and their weird traditions are popular. I am curious  - the target audience is primarily women I trust - from 15-60 why are these serials popular - do the audience really like to cover their heads, stand up when their husbands come in the room etc, and I am not talking about the older ladies in the families, in these serials even the young ones do this..
And Pratigya why is it  so popular, the theme is depressing and it gets worse... Pratigya marrying Krishna was difficult to understand, but her sister marrying Shakthi - it was mind boggling!. The father is a professor why would he allow that if that was real life. is this a reflection of life or a lack of imagination on the part of CVs. like this...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011

3serialfan40 Senior Member
3serialfan40
3serialfan40

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
thanks so the star parivaar awards happens int he beginning of the year! I guess the show has to be on star plus to win so IPkKND has a chance - Yay!

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by geetfan38

i was flipping channels and saw star parivaar awards on star one - this is in the USA.. I trust these are re-runs to fill the time spots on Star One. In any case I was wondering why all my favorite shows did not feature on this awards show at all.  It was all about sathiya, Pratigya, Sasural genda Phool, Maryada and ye rishta hya kehlata hai.  Of these the only one I can watch is sasural Genda Phool. It seems the ones that have traditional families and their weird traditions are popular. I am curious  - the target audience is primarily women I trust - from 15-60 why are these serials popular - do the audience really like to cover their heads, stand up when their husbands come in the room etc, and I am not talking about the older ladies in the families, in these serials even the young ones do this..
And Pratigya why is it  so popular, the theme is depressing and it gets worse... Pratigya marrying Krishna was difficult to understand, but her sister marrying Shakthi - it was mind boggling!. The father is a professor why would he allow that if that was real life. is this a reflection of life or a lack of imagination on the part of CVs. like this...

Hey...very nice topic...though we are not allowed to name other serials in this forum...i really want to reply, but i guess the mods won't like it...so

@bold...have sent you an pm...

@red...have sent you an pm...

Edited by anjs - 18 December 2011 at 10:03pm
-Iruni- IF-Sizzlerz
-Iruni-
-Iruni-

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Last week I saw in the sbs that starplus stars are practicing for star parivaar awards 2012...
armyofspooks IF-Sizzlerz
armyofspooks
armyofspooks

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:20am | IP Logged
i think ipkknd just started when they had the 2011 awards. probably they'll have it in the 2012 one
Don't worry! we know our show rules!Wink
princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:36am | IP Logged
I have 2001 SPA video with me.and what u r telling is true..the not so traditional shows are not in it last year. But the thing is Navya had just started like few weeks before hey aired SPA and they only did an introductory session of it, sort of like advertising

and IPKKND started 3-4 months after SPA was held. So there was no chance it would have featured. And I don't think there is any other non traditional show except Sasural Genda phool right airing at that time on SP?
But well i am ready to bet anything that in 2012 SPA no matter what we don't get we are definitely gonna win the Best Jodi award. n most likely Best Bhai, Yogya Bahu too.so..anyway we'll do our best to make sure it happens through online voting!..
aanu23 Goldie
aanu23
aanu23

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 3:42am | IP Logged
I think u r talking about the star parivaar that happened in UK few months back...coz they telecasted that over the weekend here in the UK too... the programme was called star parivaar 
bahi. IF-Sizzlerz
bahi.
bahi.

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 3:46am | IP Logged
It's not the real STAR PARIVAAR (AWARDS). This year the award function was held in may. 

Go to top