Special Squad
Special Squad

update: Episode#19 (Page 3)

widluv2aryan IF-Dazzler
widluv2aryan
widluv2aryan

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 12:15pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by viral_shah

gr8 work reshma..........updating is a bit tough job..to remember every thing.....compile it properly ..........putting proper words for the diologes so that u don't miss the emotions.......it's not an easy game........and you hav done a gr88888 job........it's actually much tougher for SS as it has many cut shots .....

you bet...!!! its also not easy rememberin evrythin...especially in the order that they occured...and the dialogues.....but bein CRAZY fans of ss we'll go to any extent...

thanx for the compliment actually...Smile

whimsical_soul Senior Member
whimsical_soul
whimsical_soul

Posted: 06 April 2006 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update! the dialogue part was hatke and good
sorry that im thanking u late though!

Any idea abt which episode does gauri enter?
widluv2aryan IF-Dazzler
widluv2aryan
widluv2aryan

Posted: 07 April 2006 at 3:50am | IP Logged
good to c u again whimsical_soul...and ur welcome... can i know ur real name please..?
well yeah... after this , there was the raja episode...i've already posted the update... then there is an episode where aryan is framed for chhuttan's death... following are three episodes with shaina as the head of ss... then, an episode of aryan's comeback... then a final episode against raja... and finally in the next episode, gauri enters ss... if my calculations are right , it will be aired on thursday,18th may 2006, 3.00pm IST. Wink
whimsical_soul
whimsical_soul

Posted: 07 April 2006 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Wow u are THE fan Smile
Im impressed!
started watching ss only for gauri actually but really enjoyed it..
Par dubai mein ss nahin aata .. toh kinda banking on ur lovely updates!
Will eagerly await 18th may Wink
thanksss!

Edited by whimsical_soul - 10 April 2006 at 3:33am
widluv2aryan IF-Dazzler
widluv2aryan
widluv2aryan

Posted: 07 April 2006 at 8:29am | IP Logged
thanx again... but im sure there r much much greater fans of ss... the show is such, and touches u so much...its not that difficult to become a fan of it... Embarrassed
and hina, its my pleasure to give the updates...infact... i kinda actually got the idea after u said u missed ss in dubai so much...good to hear that we, ur forum friends can be of help to u... and we'll try to make up for ur loss...really i can't imagine not bein able to watch ss...
and seems like ur a gauri fan... actually,i'm shaina-biased... even i started watchin ss last year from the episodes where shaina was the head of ss...her enigma and charisma just drew me towards her... i never thought i could get so inflenced or affected by a character...of course,that was before i saw aryan on the show...i think they both simply rock together...! Wink
no offence, but i kinda hated gauri... and now,after i joined the forum, my outlook has widened...after hearin what maverick and sofia had said, i begin to feel bad and think maybe deepika wasn't bad after all...she was infact,a pretty gr8 lady in her own way... but when it comes to aryan's romantic interest, i'd still vouch for shaina... Embarrassed
whimsical_soul
whimsical_soul

Posted: 07 April 2006 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Pleasee correct that reshma!
U disliked deepika(the character) u dint know gauri!
As for me.. cant hear a word against her.. so please atleast for me uske baare mein kuch bura na kaho Smile

Well i think shaina is good too.. they are like the ash and sush of tv.. tall, hot sophisticated!
widluv2aryan IF-Dazzler
widluv2aryan
widluv2aryan

Posted: 08 April 2006 at 12:26am | IP Logged
oops...! Embarrassed sorry Embarrassed
yeah...i meant deepika... of course i liked gauri... i was a crazy fan of the serial kutumb... also, among all the saas-bahu people, i think gauri has a lot of class... i wont say anything abt her if it offends u...
its just that as i said, nothing has ever influenced me as much as shaina did, and i started watchin ss for her... there were rumours when she left ss that she left coz of gauri... and i believed them. but now that i know the truth, im ok with gauri...i still think she's a great actress
ok maybe i dint like deepika coz aryan got demoted and she bossed around and stuff...but i've just said that maybe she was a great lady in her own way... so we're clear on that,huh? Smile
whimsical_soul
whimsical_soul

Posted: 08 April 2006 at 4:06am | IP Logged
lol.. yeah we are clear yaar!

Go to top