Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aromi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
hush....atleast shabbir didn't say anything..he was giving expressions like chup ho jaao warna bahuut pitegii..
vinnu thumbnail
what r the repeat timings of KF
aromi thumbnail
tomorrow night 11p.m or u may also watch today's episode...on 6th apr 10.30 pm IST...
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Guys i am really confused with this conversation.I didn't get half of it.Only thing i understood is ekta iS back to rajeev bashing and shabir didn't say anything about rajeev and aamna.
livingforce thumbnail
Yeah i did watch KF, it was very cheap,infact the other conversation between the host urvashi dholakiya and amruta saluja was even more cheaper...
livingforce thumbnail
Yeah i did watch KF, it was very cheap,infact the other conversation between the host urvashi dholakiya and amruta saluja was even more cheaper...
binidoshi thumbnail
Remem that EK interview where she says rajeev who..n here chetan follows her footsteps..does the same.. rajeev who??? n akash says the one with female fans ..n then chetan goes what ??? n then that bit abt nal n all..couldn't understand that 😕

Coming to think of it these three put together also can't have the fan following that rajeev has...n that too considering he's not even been on screen for last 4 mnths...

What is rajeev unhappy abt ??? 😕
Bhaskar.T thumbnail

Originally posted by: harpy

😆 that dosen't mean shabbir likes aamna but i think he's afraid of rajeev,,...

Shabbir is not afraid of Rajeev. Both are still good friends. He didn't want to destroy that.

aromi thumbnail
donno about chetan and aakaash but shabbir does have female fan following!!!
Mrs.Fr.. thumbnail
are they mad or what ...dont they have ....sence of responsibilty .....next time another person can comment such rubbish abt them ...will then they or their fans .....bear with that ......what the hell akash think of hm self ..he seemed to CHEAP ........but i m sure ..he is CHEAP .......we should thnks to shabbir that he didnt utter a single word ..about them .....he could as he is friend of kekta mai ...but he kept his mouth shut ...means till now he is with in the limits ..and have respect ....what akash with .....saying .....he worked wt raj .....and he is saying such crap ...i m feeling like to kill him !