Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

What is going on? Why so touchy?

Marybarton IF-Rockerz
Marybarton
Marybarton

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Hey guys,

I haven't been too active in a few days because I have been traveling and came back to see all these hateful comments going around and people quitting IF over it. Seriously, just ignore the posts that bother you. If you reply, you are just giving attention-seekers what they want. There are thousands of people here if different opinions, there's bound to be disagreements, but just do your own thing. You are here because you like this show, don't let some weirdo turn you off your fun. Just ignore!Tongue They don't like to admit is but obviously they are here because they are begrudgingly attracted to the show. Otherwise, why come and comment? So leave them and post your Arnav-Khusi loving posts. Don't leave the forum over it. A few naysayers are a must in anything good or popular. Take it with a grain of salt or ignore it and the forum will be back to its loving, respectful state. It is only a show, something to make you feel entertained, why ruin your mood over it because of something some anonymous person said?

I posted a topic recently trying to turn the hate posts around by titling it I HATE ARNAV and KHUSHI. It is actually a very loving post for Arnav and Khushi, two fictional characters I absolutely adore. Otherwise, why would I be here? I am only seeking to talk to fellow admirers of the show. So just turn the hate posts around by ignoring them and don't give attention to pathetic posts by people who just seek attention by bashing the show or other characters. I never replied to any of those posts and I feel very as good about this forum as I did originally. They will get bored if no one replies and move on to other forums.

Love,
Mary
Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arshiyana

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top