India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

19/12 PRE NUTSHELL - PREPARE YOURSELF!

shybabe IF-Sizzlerz
shybabe
shybabe

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 2:38pm | IP Logged

Yes, this is Shy...no emotions, no smileys, nothing funny...its just me talking to you...Wierd Isn't it...but is very much needed!

TO ALL ARHI FANS TO THE CORE!

I have taken the liberty to post a pre nutshell for tomorrow...TAKE IT OR JUST LEAVE IT...its your choice...but it will happen...and the only reason for this post is for you to mentally prepare for tomorrow...and just stay calm!!!!!

PRE NUTSHELL FOR 19/12 EPISODE:

Alright 17 hours left for tomorrow...

Now honestly, if you have the nerve to watch then only watch...cuz I will tell you what will happen and what will not ...so sit in front of your television thinking that oh yeah! ARHI are going to hug each other or Khushi will fall and Arnav will catch her...it ain't gonna happen '.wake up its reality...and not a fantasy...and I am just going to be honest with you...!!! I watch this show with my heart and use my mind with it too...and relate with every character in IPKKND!

This is a Mature Love story for a Mature audience (mature by mind not by age and by mature I don't mean just for 20 yrs and above, in this case even a 13 year old can be very mature to understand this an I know you will)

Its a 30 minutes time frame , off which only 23 minutes are aired excluding the commercials...

First, you will have the very famous dance Salaam E Ishq...played out for you...and you all know how thats going to be...(enjoy it...cuz it will be the best 8 minutes of your time tomorrow) And yes maybe for your satisfaction ARHI will share some eyelock tomorrow.(and yes, for couple of seconds or minutes, that will be it)

Next, Payash engagement will happen before Arnav reveals his break up to the family I dont know...but Arnav revealing his break up with Lavanya to the family is happening tomorrow...for sure and that will be for sure another 6 minutes of your time...because of all the drama Nani and Anjali will be creating..

And then, the rest will be crying time for Lavanya (just let Lavanya have the screen time tomorrow as it might be her last or second last episode before she leaves, so just let her have it) and the family bidding her goodbye and Lavanya asking Khushi to take care of ASR will follow...(This will be carried over to Tuesday, high possibility)

So, please don't live in a fantasy land and think that boy and girl are fall in love and kiss tomorrow...thats not happening! ...So I am sparing you the horror to wait until tomorrow and sitting in front of the TV with your mouth open and saying "What the"...or be a God damn sport and enjoy everything that this show and their team gives you with their hard work and dedication...

Remember, this is coming from me...so no sarcasm, just pure honesty form one fan to another...I hope you all understand what I am trying to say here...Its just for your good...so just be prepared...like I always try to spread understanding with my positivity...this is yet again another attempt of mine...last one before the actual show airs...

And I really really hope that this posts keeps you more satisfied than the other crazy ones thats going around.

luv you all ...Shy!

Edited by shybabe - 18 December 2011 at 2:40pm

The following 131 member(s) liked the above post:

mistery-1Zee2011Bob123dipu2leezaschwaShiningStar17thingcalledloveksn1k.90.madhuAnnie0247Surefire27Jordinpyaar_kya_karnaAarassRin630farhacassimshaz01pal89711xCrystalTearxsammi5felly_achandarani1JosupraJewelsAndLaceMaohLX2FX2payal.12Rosie-Jessiefhussain237pooh_91Sunshine25luvipkknd4evernancynairwrit_in_waterzonera1Juicee_Sushiearhi-fanFlamingsOfLoveshaam91sun2011hiddenpearlsonudewalice54mysterygirl123mirnaliniYazzy91shaffaHADmishtiHonkytonkmandira1minihussainjaswargikoinahisihuakhilasharhi_78unna_178dbr_kmichi-Appy--BrokenDreamer--_-harsh42jamoshi2507love_kukiAsh95Nazrindevishree--Sobi--Ishrafan11S.StephyFebruaryFlowerGodsEyesmileyhug7679MsCeylonAddie07..Damsel..nilmilittlemoi-Nithi-arshiyanaShweta_1BarunshellfareeN0306nature-loveramisuvzafiSupna9CDlovenewmoon2011Marybartongoguma--Krish--manjha...Binny...-Antu-_-Aslan-basicquestion1subiscsanjaani07monsi08AeDilHaiMushkil--Siva--pri12the_raindesigirl_18desisweetheart9anurao.66tinselapplesauce.Mariaa.SG.Saraa.Imzipinky_blueskiesGirlabouttownDark-HuesJasmine...18shabbopc_palsArhimaniacanjani-paglianu17sweetygirl28RiyaDuttaLyssaPieTargaryenChitraFMrDarcyfananjsDivya1503dumastanthyaVigilante

zonera1 Goldie
zonera1
zonera1

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Shy!I really appreciate ur effort and positive attitude!!I also feel that tomorrow the episode is going to exactly as u predicted!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011shybabe

shybabe IF-Sizzlerz
shybabe
shybabe

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maanyita17

I'm ready! Tongue

good for you!Thumbs Up
.Saraa. IF-Sizzlerz
.Saraa.
.Saraa.

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
thnx dear for preparing us..and good predictions.kinda gree with u

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shybabe

nitashaj83 Senior Member
nitashaj83
nitashaj83

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
I really enjoy the actual story of IPKKND..HATE, LOVE AND FIGHT and everyting el...i seriously sometimes do miss their fights tooo...but I am already prepared for all this and seriously do request everyone to enjoy the story...becz when u start lookin for ARHI Scenes...u actually miss many good parts of the story...Smile

Edited by nitashaj83 - 18 December 2011 at 3:53pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

luvipkknd4eversun2011smileyhug7679shybabe

Jordin Groupbie
Jordin
Jordin

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Clap

Thumbs UpThumbs Up

That's all I have to say. Big smile

shybabe

18shabbo IF-Sizzlerz
18shabbo
18shabbo

Darth Vader of CC

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
i too am back 4rm da twilight zone!!!!

shybabe

music1 IF-Dazzler
music1
music1

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Shy I really appreciate u taking ur time off to spread positivity in this forum.Well this forum went from all good to all bad in a short span of time.But I am sure with guys like u around it will be matter of time before we get the positivity back.Thanks dear.And yes what u speculated is exactly what is gonna happen. Smile

shybabe

Go to top