Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

   
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

The Spell of Insanity (Page 83)

famzii05 IF-Rockerz
famzii05
famzii05

Joined: 20 November 2011
Posts: 8143

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NazmaJ

Girls I don't want an explicit gay story!!!Thumbs Down



dont worry, u will get a taste of them both...tell us which one u loved...Wink

cant reply to much, aunt is right next to me! im covering the lappy screen with a book!!!! argghhhOuch

-Eris- IF-Stunnerz
-Eris-
-Eris-

Joined: 25 October 2011
Posts: 34537

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by d-luna88

Originally posted by vibz88

No boundaries for sure. Its has to be extra implicit explicit and everything.


I am afraid now!!! Do I really want to read it? ... Yes I do!!!
we will send it to you also!
Ichangedit IF-Rockerz
Ichangedit
Ichangedit

Joined: 18 October 2011
Posts: 8817

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vibz88

Originally posted by d-luna88

Originally posted by NazmaJ

Originally posted by d-luna88

Nazma the young once are ganging up on us LOL


They are aren't they!!!


I don't know where this gay Ahem has come from!!

I want him gone and my Ahem to come back!!


this innocent girl has brought it up and then the from her corrupted one has brought my jigar in the discussion as well Cry
even i love jigar but wat s the harm in a little insanity


HE is MINE!!!!!!!!!! Angry A little insanity is alright so bring it on girlLOL
famzii05 IF-Rockerz
famzii05
famzii05

Joined: 20 November 2011
Posts: 8143

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by d-luna88

Originally posted by vibz88

No boundaries for sure. Its has to be extra implicit explicit and everything.


I am afraid now!!! Do I really want to read it? ... Yes I do!!!


see, then we say we are innocent!! LOL
NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Joined: 28 September 2008
Posts: 10965

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Well I'm going to be the voice of reason here and tell you all to be a little more careful!!
 
I know we joked around about being banned last night but I think we're treading close to the edge a little with what we're talking about, especially gay Ahem!!
Some people might find it offensive and report us!!!
 
Ichangedit IF-Rockerz
Ichangedit
Ichangedit

Joined: 18 October 2011
Posts: 8817

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vibz88

Originally posted by d-luna88

Originally posted by vibz88

No boundaries for sure. Its has to be extra implicit explicit and everything.


I am afraid now!!! Do I really want to read it? ... Yes I do!!!
we will send it to you also!


You weren't planing to? ShockedShocked Now I am mega shocked. You were going to exclude me Cry so mean.

Nazma vibz is mean to me!!!!CryCry
-Eris- IF-Stunnerz
-Eris-
-Eris-

Joined: 25 October 2011
Posts: 34537

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by famzii05

Originally posted by NazmaJ

Girls I don't want an explicit gay story!!!Thumbs Down



dont worry, u will get a taste of them both...tell us which one u loved...Wink

cant reply to much, aunt is right next to me! im covering the lappy screen with a book!!!! argghhhOuch
oki keep reading but dont start laughing or giggling too much. Join in when ever you can!!!
famzii05 IF-Rockerz
famzii05
famzii05

Joined: 20 November 2011
Posts: 8143

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NazmaJ

Well I'm going to be the voice of reason here and tell you all to be a little more careful!!
 
I know we joked around about being banned last night but I think we're treading close to the edge a little with what we're talking about, especially gay Ahem!!
Some people might find it offensive and report us!!!
 


oops, yes we have to be more careful...or else we will have mods cming to our houses!! LOL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
~Weekend Spell- Any Predictions?~

2 3

Author: Bobbi.   Replies: 23   Views: 1912

Bobbi. 23 1912 15 October 2011 at 11:30am by AamiraWilson

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index