Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

The Spell of Insanity (Page 72)

Xarina IF-Sizzlerz
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GohamHungry

I wonder what would happen when Nazim and Gia read some of these really really...really hot and steamy FFs about them. LOL I mean when we think about Ahem and Gopi, it is their faces that come to our minds. I'm sure it would be awkward for them to read these FF's and see the dirty things that we fantasize about them. ROFL Shall I dare say, one of you writers should post the link on their fanpage LOL ! I can just imagine their shocked faces Shocked 

That would soon get some of us kicked off the forum for sure! ROFL.  But it would be nice if they did let us know what they thought of us mad, love crazed, intelligent and nice??!!! fans. ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NazmaJ

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vibz88

Another insane question guys do u think ahem is experienced or not i mean he was in a relation? So is he innocent or?

He's innocent!!!

Can you imagine him doing that (well yes!!) without asking his mummy??
llSerenityll IF-Rockerz
llSerenityll
llSerenityll

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by famzii05

Originally posted by NazmaJ

lol guys, you are back to square one!! 

Welcome back to the world of Nazma, the corrupter..What would you like to see? Ahem in a homosexual bondage or Ahem tied up to the bed? Oh god. ROFL

oh, so nazma is not banned, back to corrupt innocent minds...nazma!!! ahem and homosexual?? LOL. whos gunna tie him to the bed?? is nazma taking ideas from here to write another OS, where ahem is tied to the bed?? LOL

Our Nazma will obviously ! She is the leader so she must tie him to the bed..while find a homosexual for him to bond with LOL

Never!!!!!!!!!!
Never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever!!!!

oh yes!!! yes yes yes yes yes yes yes...well we can see ur imagination running wild! hehehe, so whose the homosexual?? LOL

i volunteer gunda bhai ! Ahem got so angry at him for hurting his Gopi that he rapes him. ROFL or gunda bhai got angry at Ahem for rescuing the kidnappers so he wants to rape him by tying him to his bed? LOL Or...the next choice would be Tejas ! Lmao!! ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Eris-

famzii05 IF-Rockerz
famzii05
famzii05

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged

Another insane question guys do u think ahem is experienced or not i mean he was in a relation? So is he innocent or?

He's innocent!!!

LOL, mum can i...

kokila: haan ahem dikra, first finish ur office work! LOL

LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

llSerenityllNazmaJ

llSerenityll IF-Rockerz
llSerenityll
llSerenityll

Originally posted by Xarina

I wonder what would happen when Nazim and Gia read some of these really really...really hot and steamy FFs about them. LOL I mean when we think about Ahem and Gopi, it is their faces that come to our minds. I'm sure it would be awkward for them to read these FF's and see the dirty things that we fantasize about them. ROFL Shall I dare say, one of you writers should post the link on their fanpage LOL ! I can just imagine their shocked faces Shocked 

That would soon get some of us kicked off the forum for sure! ROFL.  But it would be nice if they did let us know what they thought of us mad, love crazed, intelligent and nice??!!! fans. ROFL

Dear Ayesha passed the OS Anticipation by NazmaJ (LOL) to Nazim..He went mad and cracked up laughing ! ROFL
-Eris- IF-Stunnerz
-Eris-
-Eris-

Nazma just imagine ahem in an homosexual encounter u will go mad laughing.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

llSerenityllNazmaJ

llSerenityll IF-Rockerz
llSerenityll
llSerenityll

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged

He's innocent!!!

LOL, mum can i...

kokila: haan ahem dikra, first finish ur office work! LOL

LOL

Lmao ! LOL
Koki: Ahem dikra ! Tumhari himmat kaise hui ki tumne yeh condom ke bina kara? ROFL (How dare you do this without a condom?)
NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Let's get back to some semblence of reality!!!

No more talk of ghunda bhai and Ahem please!!!!!!!!!

Let's focus on me and Ahem!!!LOL (or failing that Ahem!!)

Go to top