Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

The Spell of Insanity (Page 59)

kaka.lg IF-Dazzler

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Ichangedit IF-Rockerz
Ichangedit
Ichangedit

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GohamHungry

Originally posted by d-luna88

Originally posted by kaka.lg

so jealous of u guys...hic hic...i am working on my assignment and wont be able to join the conversation...damn it. it has been 1:30am already at my place...my god.

Monyka I stayed up till 3.30am for this post LOL this is just crazy, please don't be infacted by the crazyness I am telling you I have massive rings under my eyes

Really? You look beautiful to me. LOL (Insanity- hot is not and not is hot) Evil Smile Ahh I'm so evil LOL

I could count that as bashing girl be careful what you say to me Evil SmileEvil Smile I am so most evil here and you have no chance against me Evil SmileEvil Smile

Aha ! So you admit you are evil..I believe..you have been trapped evil Kristin LOL Don't worry..No one is trying to replace you..Most certainly not me because I am an innocent little girl who would never harm anyone's feelings. Embarrassed I am sure you would look beautiful even with 20 rings under your eyes ! Wink

@bold What are you talking about? I never said thatTongue

apple polisher you ... Embarrassed thanks
Ichangedit IF-Rockerz
Ichangedit
Ichangedit

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged

so jealous of u guys...hic hic...i am working on my assignment and wont be able to join the conversation...damn it. it has been 1:30am already at my place...my god.

Oh well too bad..Mayb next time..If we survive the laughter ..(trying to make you jealous )

u cute little devil...how can i servive when u guys enjoy this conversation so much?

Did you see what we did with poor fahima last night? She tried to go to back for nearly two hours and couldn't do itLOL
llSerenityll IF-Rockerz
llSerenityll
llSerenityll

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged

Oh well too bad..Mayb next time..If we survive the laughter ..(trying to make you jealous )

u cute little devil...how can i servive when u guys enjoy this conversation so much?

LOL We will let you know when we reach 150 pages here and make another thread later on..You can join us then..It won't be today so you can finish whatever you need to today Wink
Embarrassed
Ichangedit IF-Rockerz
Ichangedit
Ichangedit

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged

Originally posted by navyab

Wink  well insanity's Goal = 150 pages

Kistin, Nazma & Gohemhungry...Tongue whats in store for all of us !!!!

A lot of entertainment, disgusting but beautiful at the same time LOL In today's epi, you will encounter Nazma's bad rep and denial. You will be manipulated into believing you are sane but you really are not. That is called the spell of insanity. Everything is opposite. Hot is not and not is hot LOL You will most definitely get to see the evil Kristin planning to get all of us banned . Nazma and Kristin teaming up to corrupt me- a young, innocent, helpless little girl Embarrassed- will also be shown. All in all, this will be one wild ride so hang on to your insanity folks ! Here come Kristin, Nazma and Ahlam. Evil Smile

Okay little girl you are going to far hereAngry. I am def more innocent then you and you corrupted my innocent mind just to make it clear. What do you mean with evil? I never said I wasTongue

"Okay little girl you are going to far hereAngry"

CryCryCry
As you can see..Kristin is definitely evil ! Making little, innocent girls cry. Cry 
Cry

Which little innocent girl did I make cry? Confused I don't see one here *looking around*

The one that is crying >>CryCryCry Me LOL

ROFL You and innocent? That was a good one Cool
llSerenityll IF-Rockerz
llSerenityll
llSerenityll

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged

Monyka I stayed up till 3.30am for this post LOL this is just crazy, please don't be infacted by the crazyness I am telling you I have massive rings under my eyes

Really? You look beautiful to me. LOL (Insanity- hot is not and not is hot) Evil Smile Ahh I'm so evil LOL

I could count that as bashing girl be careful what you say to me Evil SmileEvil Smile I am so most evil here and you have no chance against me Evil SmileEvil Smile

Aha ! So you admit you are evil..I believe..you have been trapped evil Kristin LOL Don't worry..No one is trying to replace you..Most certainly not me because I am an innocent little girl who would never harm anyone's feelings. Embarrassed I am sure you would look beautiful even with 20 rings under your eyes ! Wink

@bold What are you talking about? I never said thatTongue

apple polisher you ... Embarrassed thanks

What is this then? is that the spell of insanity as well? ROFL Np Embarrassed
kaka.lg IF-Dazzler

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

llSerenityll

llSerenityll IF-Rockerz
llSerenityll
llSerenityll

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged

Originally posted by navyab

Wink  well insanity's Goal = 150 pages

Kistin, Nazma & Gohemhungry...Tongue whats in store for all of us !!!!

A lot of entertainment, disgusting but beautiful at the same time LOL In today's epi, you will encounter Nazma's bad rep and denial. You will be manipulated into believing you are sane but you really are not. That is called the spell of insanity. Everything is opposite. Hot is not and not is hot LOL You will most definitely get to see the evil Kristin planning to get all of us banned . Nazma and Kristin teaming up to corrupt me- a young, innocent, helpless little girl Embarrassed- will also be shown. All in all, this will be one wild ride so hang on to your insanity folks ! Here come Kristin, Nazma and Ahlam. Evil Smile

Okay little girl you are going to far hereAngry. I am def more innocent then you and you corrupted my innocent mind just to make it clear. What do you mean with evil? I never said I wasTongue

"Okay little girl you are going to far hereAngry"

CryCryCry
As you can see..Kristin is definitely evil ! Making little, innocent girls cry. Cry 
Cry

Which little innocent girl did I make cry? Confused I don't see one here *looking around*

The one that is crying >>CryCryCry Me LOL

ROFL You and innocent? That was a good one Cool

Everyone who isn't innocent here is actually innocent because of the spell of insanity. LOL So unless you are saying that there is no spell of insanity -gasps and whispers- ...you are wrong..I am innocent Embarrassed

Go to top