Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

The Spell of Insanity (Page 46)

llSerenityll IF-Rockerz
llSerenityll
llSerenityll

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NazmaJ

Originally posted by GohamHungry

Seems like there is a hole in the story...so if you need to be tied up and be ravished by Ahemji to get the spell broken..wouldn't we all need to be kidnapped? So we would have to repeat the steps over one by one LOL while Nazma can watch her knight in shining armor repeat what he did to her..to all of us..leaving her fuming with anger..

No no once the spell is broken for me you'll all automatically be free!! No need for Ahem to do anything!!

Yes there is..Girl you are not our queen LOL You don't control the spell...your FF does..which we all read..and you wrote.. while writing you read it also so that is how you were casted with the spell of insanity..then we read it and we were trapped in it also..reinacting the FF with Ahemji is the only way to break the spell..I am afraid you will have to bear with us dear. Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

famzii05

Ichangedit IF-Rockerz
Ichangedit
Ichangedit

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by famzii05

Originally posted by d-luna88

Originally posted by d-luna88

Girls just arrange it so Ahem rescues me!!!
No Paragh!!! Please!! I don't think poetry is going to cut it!!

But if ahem does it you are likely to land in hospital with internal bleeding and fractured bones. And there will be only umri, who is able to donate blood for you Confused let someone else do it please

Yeah but there's no Rashi to make beams fall on me so I should be safe enough!!
I have full faith in mu AHemji!!

We can send Kristin there in a sari LOL

I've got experience!!!

and my back is hurting now Cry to much posting on IF I fear

its bedtime!!  nearly 3 in germany, got the time right on my desktop! off you go to bed...u need some beauty sleep. but incase you have nightmares of nazma coming to kill you and ahem/nazim for ending her fantasy...LOL

what the ...? You are saying this 1 1/2 hours that you are going to go to back and used the word serious in your last post about it (I even answered that post) and now you are trying to sent me to bed? Girl I am 8 years your senior. So don't try me Angry

LOL
NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 6:49pm | IP Logged

Seems like there is a hole in the story...so if you need to be tied up and be ravished by Ahemji to get the spell broken..wouldn't we all need to be kidnapped? So we would have to repeat the steps over one by one LOL while Nazma can watch her knight in shining armor repeat what he did to her..to all of us..leaving her fuming with anger..

No no once the spell is broken for me you'll all automatically be free!! No need for Ahem to do anything!!

Yes there is..Girl you are not our queen LOL You don't control the spell...your FF does..which we all read..and you wrote.. while writing you read it also so that is how you were casted with the spell of insanity..then we read it and we were trapped in it also..reinacting the FF with Ahemji is the only way to break the spell..I am afraid you will have to bear with us dear. Confused

LOLAnd you say I'm corrupting you??
llSerenityll IF-Rockerz
llSerenityll
llSerenityll

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 6:50pm | IP Logged

It was your FF that gunda bhai forced you to write..indirectly..it was you LOL
famzii05 IF-Rockerz
famzii05
famzii05

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 6:51pm | IP Logged

corruption, it affect everyone! nazma this coruption business had the effect on her as well!! LOL

NazmaJ

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
Fair enough!!!

I still can't believe Nazim read it!!

If we ever do have cast chat sessions how will I ever be able to ask him anything!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

llSerenityllfamzii05

Ichangedit IF-Rockerz
Ichangedit
Ichangedit

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 6:52pm | IP Logged

It was your FF that gunda bhai forced you to write..indirectly..it was you LOL

this is turning into a seriouls spell of insanity in your cases I fear ...

Better keep my distance before I am getting it too...

sneaking away
famzii05 IF-Rockerz
famzii05
famzii05

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 6:53pm | IP Logged

Fair enough!!!

I still can't believe Nazim read it!!

If we ever do have cast chat sessions how will I ever be able to ask him anything!!

say it was one of your friends that wrote it and told you to post it! will he believe??Wink

NazmaJ

Go to top