llSerenityll
llSerenityll

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NazmaJ

Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Originally posted by GohamHungry

I have to say I'm constantly surprised!! I keep expecting people to be the same age I am (24)!!

Anyway Goodnight Fahima for when you decide to go!!!LOL

Why? Just like you think everyone is corrupted like you? LOL People usually think I'm 20 because I act mature and look older. But I am only 5 feet tall Confused So I am not quite sure why people would think I'm that old? People keep thinking I'm a senior or in college. Shocked

Well I keep expecting people to be in their twenties on the forum or older because my own little sisters don't watch serials so I don't expect other teenagers to!!

That's what I thought as well, until I remembered the serials I watched when I was younger, mostly the US serials, santa barbara, knots landing, melrose place, beverley hills 90210, everybody loves raymond, etc etc.

I was watching neighbours, hollyoaks, eastenders, friends, frasier in those days!!

I love friends LOL I have recently started watching it though.. Also 70s show..I gotta admit..Old is gold Embarrassed

Ichangedit IF-Rockerz
Ichangedit
Ichangedit

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 5:54pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by d-luna88

Kristin you're not leaving are you?

Actually I need to be leaving but eh ...Dad's going to pray and having more friends over..Lucky day for me ! I have never been on the computer this late LOL (7:45 is late for me)

oh please don't make me laugh!!! As long as you don't mean 7:45am I am going to say to don't kid with me girlAngry

Um...I'm scared to answer Confused I don't mean am..Geek Its because my dad hates it when he sees me on the computer. So I get off when he comes home LOL It isn't exactly my computer so it isn't in my room..

... Unhappy alright good enough reason but don't come me with late again LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

llSerenityll

llSerenityll IF-Rockerz
llSerenityll
llSerenityll

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by famzii05

cya later aligators!!

byeee! gunna miss this convo sooo much, goham hugry i think you should change the name of this post to gup shup corner or something, wont be too visible...lol!! LOL

Yes..mayb I need to copy a name..like Rapid Fire? LOL Bye bye !

famzii05

Ichangedit IF-Rockerz
Ichangedit
Ichangedit

I have to say I'm constantly surprised!! I keep expecting people to be the same age I am (24)!!

Why? Just like you think everyone is corrupted like you? LOL People usually think I'm 20 because I act mature and look older. But I am only 5 feet tall Confused So I am not quite sure why people would think I'm that old? People keep thinking I'm a senior or in college. Shocked

Well I keep expecting people to be in their twenties on the forum or older because my own little sisters don't watch serials so I don't expect other teenagers to!!

That's what I thought as well, until I remembered the serials I watched when I was younger, mostly the US serials, santa barbara, knots landing, melrose place, beverley hills 90210, everybody loves raymond, etc etc.

I was watching neighbours, hollyoaks, eastenders, friends, frasier in those days!!

I love friends LOL I have recently started watching it though.. Also 70s show..I gotta admit..Old is gold Embarrassed

i love friends but one of my favourite shows are golden girls and mash. Hasn't got anything to do with serial but what everLOL
NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Leave from where? I am sticking around but please remember it's nearly 2am hear and I haven't sleept more then 6 hours the past week thanks to IF Cry I am so addicted and so have a spell of insanity (have to mention it pretty often so that the mods won't forget when they are going to check this thread)

lol you've got your defence down well!!

I'm thinking I might just have to say that I had a panic because I had to get the OS out in time for Ayesha's bday and the lack of sleep temporarily made me lose my moral reasoning!!

Leave it to me I am awesome in making up excuses and beat around the bush until people will just agree with me to get me to shut up. Just need enough of a reason to do it LOL I am a really stubborn person but don't tell anyone

lol your secret is safe with me and the forum!!
famzii05 IF-Rockerz
famzii05
famzii05

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 5:56pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by famzii05

cya later aligators!!

byeee! gunna miss this convo sooo much, goham hugry i think you should change the name of this post to gup shup corner or something, wont be too visible...lol!! LOL

Yes..mayb I need to copy a name..like Rapid Fire? LOL Bye bye !

great sugesstion, maybe you can make it thought chain! this realtes to the game WORD CHAIN

llSerenityll

llSerenityll IF-Rockerz
llSerenityll
llSerenityll

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 5:57pm | IP Logged

Leave from where? I am sticking around but please remember it's nearly 2am hear and I haven't sleept more then 6 hours the past week thanks to IF Cry I am so addicted and so have a spell of insanity (have to mention it pretty often so that the mods won't forget when they are going to check this thread)

lol you've got your defence down well!!

I'm thinking I might just have to say that I had a panic because I had to get the OS out in time for Ayesha's bday and the lack of sleep temporarily made me lose my moral reasoning!!

Leave it to me I am awesome in making up excuses and beat around the bush until people will just agree with me to get me to shut up. Just need enough of a reason to do it LOL I am a really stubborn person but don't tell anyone

My only defense: I'm an innocent 15-year old girl that unfortunately came across Nazma's corrupting FF and could not stop reading.This led to me to turning corrupted and losing my sanity. Would you like a lollipop? Embarrassed

Edited by GohamHungry - 18 December 2011 at 5:57pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

famzii05-Nafisa-

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 5:57pm | IP Logged

I watched eastenders for a spell, but too much like everyday life, so stopped watching it...lol, I did watch friends and fraser too, neighbours not so much, a little of hollyoaks but got tired of it too.

Go to top