Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

The Spell of Insanity (Page 3)

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GohamHungry

when they read some of these really really...really hot and steamy FFs about them. LOL I mean when we think about Ahem and Gopi, it is their faces that come to our minds. I'm sure it would be awkward for them to read these FF's and see the dirty things that we fantasize about them. ROFL Shall I dare say, one of you writers should post the link on their fanpage LOL ! I can just imagine their shocked faces Shocked 

Actually I have news for you, we are going to have a chance to speak to the leads of Saathiya in Chat sessions in the future 

I appealed for India Forums to connect us with the 4 leads of our show regularly on a rota basis with other serials and they said (vijay and -Nadii- check page 3 they response) that this is going to be their aim when the chat portal is put up in the future, but they didn't give a date.

So the idea is that we will have the opportunity to tell them what we are discussing about them as well as to pass to them our VM's fan fics etc...isn't it grand? 

here is the link to the discussion asking India Forums to give this to us http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2075385

response page 3

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

IchangeditllSerenityll--HANISA--NazmaJ

-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NazmaJ

Originally posted by ayesha_78

i had have passed nazim nazma os - anticipation.
He read it all in one go. honestly. He went mad.. and cracked up laughing..

Are you kidding me????

I just suggested it as a joke!! Blushing He was ok about it then?

he was ok

Edited by ayesha_78 - 18 December 2011 at 2:56pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NazmaJ--HANISA--

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

when they read some of these really really...really hot and steamy FFs about them. LOL I mean when we think about Ahem and Gopi, it is their faces that come to our minds. I'm sure it would be awkward for them to read these FF's and see the dirty things that we fantasize about them. ROFL Shall I dare say, one of you writers should post the link on their fanpage LOL ! I can just imagine their shocked faces Shocked 

Actually I have news for you, we are going to have a chance to speak to the leads of Saathiya in Chat sessions in the future 

I appealed for India Forums to connect us with the 4 leads of our show regularly on a rota basis with other serials and they said (vijay and -Nadii- check page 3 they response) that this is going to be their aim when the chat portal is put up in the future, but they didn't give a date.

So the idea is that we will have the opportunity to tell them what we are discussing about them as well as to pass to them our VM's fan fics etc...isn't it grand? 

here is the link to the discussion asking India Forums to give this to us http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2075385

response page 3

That's great news Nafisa!!!

--HANISA---Nafisa-

llSerenityll IF-Rockerz
llSerenityll
llSerenityll

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 3:00pm | IP Logged

Are you kidding me????

he was ok

I';m sure he was more than just ok about it ROFL

IchangeditNazmaJ

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 3:00pm | IP Logged

Are you kidding me????

he was ok

Thank god for that!!!
I'm blushing and giggling so much my sisters keep making fun of me!!! But I can't tell them why!!! If they ever read what I'd written I'd never hear the end of it!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

IchangeditllSerenityllfamzii05-GayabCat-

llSerenityll IF-Rockerz
llSerenityll
llSerenityll

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

response page 3

That is great Nafisa ! Thank You ! I really wanted to talk to them. Hopefully it will happen soon. Wink

Ichangedit-Nafisa-

Ichangedit IF-Rockerz
Ichangedit
Ichangedit

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 3:02pm | IP Logged

Are you kidding me????

he was ok

Thank god for that!!!
I'm blushing and giggling so much my sisters keep making fun of me!!! But I can't tell them why!!! If they ever read what I'd written I'd never hear the end of it!!

ROFL better protect you lappy with a password then. But let me tell you they properly would be able to guess a password like 'gohem' 'Nazim' or 'Ahem'

llSerenityllNazmaJ

llSerenityll IF-Rockerz
llSerenityll
llSerenityll

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 3:03pm | IP Logged

Are you kidding me????

he was ok

Thank god for that!!!

Lmao ROFL I can't stop laughing and feeling a little bad for you. LOLImagine if you would have been sitting in front of Nazim while he read your FF ROFL

IchangeditNazmaJ

Go to top