Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

   
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

The Spell of Insanity (Page 22)

llSerenityll IF-Rockerz
llSerenityll
llSerenityll

Joined: 12 November 2011
Posts: 8682

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by famzii05

Originally posted by d-luna88

Originally posted by famzii05

after reading all of this about you guys, i feel me and my friends, when we get really silly, are nothing compared to this! well nazma ur os is enough to get you banned...lol
nafisa...catsuit???? lolzz...

if we get banned lets join another place...we can empty out dirty minds there!!!


We aren't that bad, are we? Its properly just that you and your friends are really serious people Wink


serious! no way we are so not, i have two close frends and if you knew what we talked about,, no mentioning, you would think we are nasty!! Wink

lets say we are all equally silly in our own ways!!!

We should get together on this forum someday and have a competition on who is the most nastiest...If Nazma is in our side..we will definitely win ..(No offense ) LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ichangeditfamzii05

Ichangedit IF-Rockerz
Ichangedit
Ichangedit

Joined: 18 October 2011
Posts: 8817

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
Okay people so we have all a spell of insanity here, have innocent minds apart from Nazma but she is saved from banning because we gonna make IF remove the report button from her posts.

so nothing to worryBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

llSerenityllNazmaJ

llSerenityll IF-Rockerz
llSerenityll
llSerenityll

Joined: 12 November 2011
Posts: 8682

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by d-luna88

Okay people so we have all a spell of insanity here, have innocent minds apart from Nazma but she is saved from banning because we gonna make IF remove the report button from her posts.

so nothing to worryBig smile

Spell of Insanity eh...what must we do to prove that we have that disorder? LOL
NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Joined: 28 September 2008
Posts: 10965

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GohamHungry

Originally posted by NazmaJ

Originally posted by GohamHungry

Originally posted by NazmaJ

If I don't "like" your posts it's because i've liked them too many times and the forum thinks it's enough!!
 
You know I always thought I was such an innocent soul!!!

Rofl..Don't worry..I'm sure I'm gettin there also..You...an...innocent soul? hmm...let me think..."Through the sensation of his kisses Gopi felt something silky wrap around her. She looked up to see Ahem tying her wrists to the bed with his tie. Shocked she looked at him and saw him smirk at her." I think you should come to terms with your perverted mind. LOL
 
LOL Using my own words against me!!!!

Well you don't believe anyone else's words dear..So I was forced to do so  Smile
 
Lol!! Well I think I might well just have to believe you!!
 
I just looked at my OS - I didn't even put a warning up!!


Edited by NazmaJ - 18 December 2011 at 5:15pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ichangedit

Ichangedit IF-Rockerz
Ichangedit
Ichangedit

Joined: 18 October 2011
Posts: 8817

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GohamHungry

Originally posted by d-luna88

Originally posted by GohamHungry

Originally posted by famzii05

if we get banned we can start writing apologies and grovell like ahem has to infront of gopi, for our place on the IF...

We can say that we have freedom of speech..so we have a right to speech..in whatever way we want to ! LOL


I just want to say Sorry to every innocent mind reading this. I am truly sorry about everything I have written here and am ashamed about myself



And now back to bondage...

Oh thank you..I can use that picture when begging the mods to not band me because it was all Nazma's corrupting FF's fault LOL


Oh gosh what am I doing. I am on strike and still used 50 likes for your posts again. I am so bad. Now I have to go and hide from Nafisa before she tells me offConfused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

llSerenityllNazmaJ

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Joined: 28 September 2008
Posts: 10965

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GohamHungry

Originally posted by famzii05

Originally posted by d-luna88

Originally posted by famzii05

after reading all of this about you guys, i feel me and my friends, when we get really silly, are nothing compared to this! well nazma ur os is enough to get you banned...lol
nafisa...catsuit???? lolzz...

if we get banned lets join another place...we can empty out dirty minds there!!!


We aren't that bad, are we? Its properly just that you and your friends are really serious people Wink


serious! no way we are so not, i have two close frends and if you knew what we talked about,, no mentioning, you would think we are nasty!! Wink

lets say we are all equally silly in our own ways!!!

We should get together on this forum someday and have a competition on who is the most nastiest...If Nazma is in our side..we will definitely win ..(No offense ) LOL
 
Now why would I be offended? lol
Ichangedit IF-Rockerz
Ichangedit
Ichangedit

Joined: 18 October 2011
Posts: 8817

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GohamHungry

Originally posted by d-luna88

Okay people so we have all a spell of insanity here, have innocent minds apart from Nazma but she is saved from banning because we gonna make IF remove the report button from her posts.

so nothing to worryBig smile

Spell of Insanity eh...what must we do to prove that we have that disorder? LOL


Nothing it is quite obvious that we have it. They just have to read this thread

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

llSerenityllNazmaJ

llSerenityll IF-Rockerz
llSerenityll
llSerenityll

Joined: 12 November 2011
Posts: 8682

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NazmaJ

Originally posted by GohamHungry

Originally posted by NazmaJ

Originally posted by GohamHungry

Originally posted by NazmaJ

If I don't "like" your posts it's because i've liked them too many times and the forum thinks it's enough!!
 
You know I always thought I was such an innocent soul!!!

Rofl..Don't worry..I'm sure I'm gettin there also..You...an...innocent soul? hmm...let me think..."Through the sensation of his kisses Gopi felt something silky wrap around her. She looked up to see Ahem tying her wrists to the bed with his tie. Shocked she looked at him and saw him smirk at her." I think you should come to terms with your perverted mind. LOL
 
LOL Using my own words against me!!!!

Well you don't believe anyone else's words dear..So I was forced to do so  Smile
 
Lol!! Well I think I might well just have to believe you!!
 
I just looked at my OS - I didn't even put a warming up!!

It's a miracle indeed !!! Nazma has admitted to her perverted mind..Bring out the handcuffs!..Put on catsuits ! and something else for protection LOL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
~Weekend Spell- Any Predictions?~

2 3

Author: Bobbi.   Replies: 23   Views: 1910

Bobbi. 23 1910 15 October 2011 at 11:30am by AamiraWilson

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index