Ichangedit IF-Rockerz
Ichangedit
Ichangedit

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GohamHungry

Originally posted by NazmaJ

Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

By the way guys they is some chap that has written something sexually explicit and disrespectful to Rupal's fan page, I have reported, but please if you three don't mind just go and press Report post and explain the reason, just by the rules and we can get that awful person banned...also don't get tempted to post a comment or hit the like button whilst you are there...we are still on strike until we get a response from vijay regarding the Tellybuzz parameter and ranking system changes.

What kind of sicko ! I can't believe a person could be that sick Angry and his nerve to post that on her fanpage ! He should definitely be banned ! I reported abuse.

That was disgusting!!
I have reported it.

You called it disgusting?  Have you read your FF? jk LOL You weren't as forward as him thankfully !

There is no comparison between the two!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

llSerenityllNazmaJ-Nafisa-

llSerenityll IF-Rockerz
llSerenityll
llSerenityll

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by d-luna88

This is funny to me...I was wondering about this Note I see under every thread.

Note:

India Forums does not permit posting of any content or material which is or can be construed as being

• sexually explicit, po*nographic
  • offensive to any religion, race or community
  • abusive language or Derogatory Expressions.
  • violative of anothers Intellectual Property

We encourage discussions more than just a "Thank you" post, so say more than just that. Thank You only posts will be deleted, at admin's discretion and member may face temporary ban to discourage such practice.

Shouldn't these "sexually explicit/po*nographic" FFs be banned? LOL (Though we enjoy them very much) I was just wondering.

I am gonna be banned soon LOL 

I always post things lile 'thanks for sharing' or 'thank you dear' or is this extra word saving me from being banned? LOL

It's the extra word keeping you from being temporarily banned I'm guessing, as I do the same in Dhruvie's post, I put Thanks Dhruvie etc, just adding the person's name...so it's saving me too.

Yes we understand that...but what is saving Nazma? Nothing Evil Smile LOL

You know every single thread and post has a report button, we better be careful, we might put the evil eye on her, and some weirdo might want to do her in and report the post...so how do we ward off the evil eye again, tauba tauba tauba or something extra?

Put a kaala teeka on her post? LOL make the computer wear a taaweez? LOL Nah. Nazma will be safe ..She has macho man Nazim to watch over her Wink (especially after that FF LOL)

Lets request IF to make yet another change to the side by making the report button disappear from Nazma's posts. So nobody can report her

But then I am afraid that Nazma may get a little carried away with her freedom of...expression and writing. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IchangeditNazmaJ

llSerenityll IF-Rockerz
llSerenityll
llSerenityll

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 4:29pm | IP Logged

By the way guys they is some chap that has written something sexually explicit and disrespectful to Rupal's fan page, I have reported, but please if you three don't mind just go and press Report post and explain the reason, just by the rules and we can get that awful person banned...also don't get tempted to post a comment or hit the like button whilst you are there...we are still on strike until we get a response from vijay regarding the Tellybuzz parameter and ranking system changes.

What kind of sicko ! I can't believe a person could be that sick Angry and his nerve to post that on her fanpage ! He should definitely be banned ! I reported abuse.

That was disgusting!!
I have reported it.

You called it disgusting?  Have you read your FF? jk LOL You weren't as forward as him thankfully !

There is no comparison between the two!!!

There isn't ! I know..I just had to harass her a little more.. LOL I was just kidding though. Nazma's FF was beautiful while the sicko's was disgusting Angry

IchangeditNazmaJ

Ichangedit IF-Rockerz
Ichangedit
Ichangedit

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
true nazma if we gonna get IF to remove the report button from your post you have to behave better in futureLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NazmaJ

llSerenityll IF-Rockerz
llSerenityll
llSerenityll

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 4:30pm | IP Logged

true nazma if we gonna get IF to remove the report button from your post you have to behave better in futureLOL

Yup..no tying anyone (except Urmi...to her deathbed) LOL

-neela-IchangeditNazmaJ

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 4:31pm | IP Logged

Lets request IF to make yet another change to the side by making the report button disappear from Nazma's posts. So nobody can report her

But then I am afraid that Nazma may get a little carried away with her freedom of...expression and writing. LOL

I wouldn't write anything too corrupting!! We have innocent children on the forum too!!
Although I didn't think my LIGHT bondage was too corrupting either!!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ichangedit

Ichangedit IF-Rockerz
Ichangedit
Ichangedit

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 4:32pm | IP Logged

Yup..no tying anyone (except Urmi...to her deathbed) LOL

But then again a tied up ahem ... oh gosh have to snap out of it!!! Nazma's openness is crossing over to meLOL

llSerenityllNazmaJ

llSerenityll IF-Rockerz
llSerenityll
llSerenityll

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 4:33pm | IP Logged

I wouldn't write anything too corrupting!! We have innocent children on the forum too!!
Although I didn't think my LIGHT bondage was too corrupting either!!LOL

That is because you are not of the innocent children..If they read it..I'm sure it would corrupt their minds. LOL They would run around with ropes, ready to tie everyone with it ! (particularly the opposite sex) Wink

-neela-IchangeditNazmaJ

Go to top