The Spell of Insanity - Page 48

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by kaka.lg

no Christmas holiday in my country...no snow...we are buddhist Teravada...

Oh sorry to hear that. Then you will be stressed over december. That is a shame
Alright gohamhungry for the last time. I am not evil and never said I was, got it now?

And please even without the spell of insanity you are everything else then innocent. If you disagree I expect prove!!!

Also just watched the epi till the first break. Ahem is so cute!!!!!! To came back to the topic of SNS before we all get banned and this thread is closed before reaching 150 pagesπŸ˜†
Originally posted by GohamHungry

Aha ! So you admit you are evil..I believe..you have been trapped evil Kristin πŸ˜† Don't worry..No one is trying to replace you..Most certainly not me because I am an innocent little girl who would never harm anyone's feelings. 😳 I am sure you would look beautiful even with 20 rings under your eyes ! πŸ˜‰
Look whos calling herself innocent after 57 pages !!!
Originally posted by d-luna88

Alright gohamhungry for the last time. I am not evil and never said I was, got it now?

And please even without the spell of insanity you are everything else then innocent. If you disagree I expect prove!!!

Also just watched the epi till the first break. Ahem is so cute!!!!!! To came back to the topic of SNS before we all get banned and this thread is closed before reaching 150 pagesπŸ˜†

I know..it was just the spell of insanity ! πŸ˜† Then prove to me how I am not innocent?  He really was adorable. The way he smiled at Gopi and she smiled back. So married -couple-like  πŸ˜† Nah I'm pretty sure the mods have read this post...It was on first page for pretty long ! If they let it go once..they might let it go twice. 😳(Fingers crossed) Bat your eyelashes with me Kristin ! πŸ˜†
Hey relax none of u will be banned. Check out the other forums hundred times more explicit fan fictions are posted with hundred two hundred likes. So i think everyone is safe.
πŸ˜›

Everyone who isn't innocent here is actually innocent because of the spell of insanity. πŸ˜† So unless you are saying that there is no spell of insanity -gasps and whispers- ...you are wrong..I am innocent 😳
U mean 2 say all people on this thread are going thru a spell of insanity for which the leaders are Gohemhyngry (who calls herself innocent), Kirstin ( who is the 2nd in charge) & Nazma ( the leader) πŸ˜›
Originally posted by navyab

Look whos calling herself innocent after 57 pages !!!

Oh so now it's my fault ! Look who tied up Gopi to the bed and then wanted an OS about Ahem tied up to the bed!!! -Nazma and Kristin ! πŸ˜†
Originally posted by navyab

πŸ˜›
U mean 2 say all people on this thread are going thru a spell of insanity for which the leaders are Gohemhyngry (who calls herself innocent), Kirstin ( who is the 2nd in charge) & Nazma ( the leader) πŸ˜›

Yes..that is correctπŸ˜† correction..Kristin is evil and calls herself innocent as well πŸ˜† Nazma, the leader, is a pervert. I am the young mind who was corrupted in this process. 🀒
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

i'm so bored...

Why so serious dear? 🀒 We need to loosen up Nafisa ! πŸ˜† Make her crazy like us. 😳

Why so serious dear? 🀒 We need to loosen up Nafisa ! πŸ˜† Make her crazy like us. 😳

Nafisa did you catch up with this thread after your departure yesterday? I am sure you will feel less bored thenπŸ˜†