Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: GohamHungry

That is a beautiful quote ! Nazma needs to read it and enjoy the moment.. Forget about your new reputation ..just live this moment 🤣

It is a gorgeous quote!!

I'm loving and living the moment!!!

Do you know what makes this weird, I even said to Kristin yesterday that I'm not so good at the whole romance part of writing!! And Ayesha wanted a GoHem filled OS so I was wracking my brains to write this!!
Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: NazmaJ

It is a gorgeous quote!!

Do you know what makes this weird, I even said to Kristin yesterday that I'm not so good at the whole romance part of writing!! And Ayesha wanted a GoHem filled OS so I was wracking my brains to write this!!

Are you trying to push the fault onto Ayesha to lose your reputation again by any chance?
llSerenityll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This is funny to me...I was wondering about this Note I see under every thread.

Note:

India Forums does not permit posting of any content or material which is or can be construed as being

• sexually explicit, po*nographic
  • offensive to any religion, race or community
  • abusive language or Derogatory Expressions.
  • violative of anothers Intellectual Property

We encourage discussions more than just a "Thank you" post, so say more than just that. Thank You only posts will be deleted, at admin's discretion and member may face temporary ban to discourage such practice.

Shouldn't these "sexually explicit/po*nographic" FFs be banned? ðŸ˜† (Though we enjoy them very much) I was just wondering.

llSerenityll thumbnail
Originally posted by: d-luna88

Are you trying to push the fault onto Ayesha to lose your reputation again by any chance?

-dramatic gasp- Ayeshaaa ! Nazma is blaming you for her bad reputation ..😲 This will not be left unnoticed Nazma..You will pay for this ! I demand that Nazim come face to face with Nazma and discuss her very imaginative FF 😆
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: NazmaJ

It is a gorgeous quote!!

I'm also crap at writing romance, I find it easier to write comedy, the inspiration being the Saathiya serial itself, but you drew from your mills and boons that you read. I borrowed one novel from the library and 3 mills and boons and I keep renewing them but not reading them, I'm not really feeling like reading them, perfect opportunity a weekend has gone, or well they is always Christmas break.
NazmaJ thumbnail

lol can't really!! She didn't ask for the bondage - that was my own minds creation!!
Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: GohamHungry

This is funny to me...I was wondering about this Note I see under every thread.

Note:

India Forums does not permit posting of any content or material which is or can be construed as being

• sexually explicit, po*nographic
  • offensive to any religion, race or community
  • abusive language or Derogatory Expressions.
  • violative of anothers Intellectual Property

We encourage discussions more than just a "Thank you" post, so say more than just that. Thank You only posts will be deleted, at admin's discretion and member may face temporary ban to discourage such practice.

Shouldn't these "sexually explicit/po*nographic" FFs be banned? ðŸ˜† (Though we enjoy them very much) I was just wondering.

I am gonna be banned soon 😆 

I always post things lile 'thanks for sharing' or 'thank you dear' or is this extra word saving me from being banned? 😆
NazmaJ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

I'm also crap at writing romance, I find it easier to write comedy, the inspiration being the Saathiya serial itself, but you drew from your mills and boons that you read. I borrowed one novel from the library and 3 mills and boons and I keep renewing them but not reading them, I'm not really feeling like reading them, perfect opportunity a weekend has gone, or well they is always Christmas break.

You're right there!!
I have 11 years experience of reading M&B's so it came out in my writing!!

They're an easy read - don't take much brain power!!
llSerenityll thumbnail

I always post things lile 'thanks for sharing' or 'thank you dear' or is this extra word saving me from being banned? 😆

Rofl ! I would think that Nazma would be banned before you. 😆 After all, she did tie up poor Gopi ..left her all alone with the big bad (but handsome) wolf ,Ahem in a dark locked room. 😆
NazmaJ thumbnail

😆 Same here!!

Although in defence of my OS most of it was implied!!