Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*~A~G~* thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
i think ur rite yah bein a actrees means usin lots of shyt on ur face but cum on y bury urself ...itz nasty 🀒 🀒 she preety but shez wrecking her face seriously amana if u see dis ur being a fag stop wreking ur face cuz all dat beauty u got will drift so yah wen i go out 2 skool i usaly just wear moisturizer and eyeliner but i understand dat she needs 2 be decked out n all but still fuk dun wear soo much make up dat itzz all wat da ppl see
shez a idol 2 many girls n shez teaching us how 2stick to our princples n all but dan shez teaching us dat we sud b lookin our best whur ever we go WAT EVER HAPPIN 2 DA AVERAGE CHICK DAT WUD GO OUT IN SWEATS A A NORMAL T-SHIRT god seriousleee itz soo annoyin seein gurls deck out all da time i wanna go up 2 dem a fukin slap them sillyyyyy 😑 😑
pinkstarrs_9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: *~A~G~*

i think ur rite yah bein a actrees means usin lots of shyt on ur face but cum on y bury urself ...itz nasty 🀒 🀒 she preety but shez wrecking her face seriously amana if u see dis ur being a fag stop wreking ur face cuz all dat beauty u got will drift so yah wen i go out 2 skool i usaly just wear moisturizer and eyeliner but i understand dat she needs 2 be decked out n all but still fuk dun wear soo much make up dat itzz all wat da ppl see
shez a idol 2 many girls n shez teaching us how 2stick to our princples n all but dan shez teaching us dat we sud b lookin our best whur ever we go WAT EVER HAPPIN 2 DA AVERAGE CHICK DAT WUD GO OUT IN SWEATS A A NORMAL T-SHIRT god seriousleee itz soo annoyin seein gurls deck out all da time i wanna go up 2 dem a fukin slap them sillyyyyy 😑 😑

don"t use such kinda lanuage here calm down

i agree she uses excess of makeup n she need

to stop usin that much of makeup but no doubt

she is beutiful 😊

pink😳

tisshgna thumbnail
who cares???? πŸ˜• πŸ˜• we'll still love her anyways 😳 😳 πŸ˜‰
IamKashish thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gemini_99

In my last post when i wrote that Aamna has lost her charm, so many of u argued that its Kashish not Aamna who has lost the charm. I stick to my view and i say it again that its not only Kashish but also Aamna who has lost the charm.

Theres no more Kashish left in Aamna.

I dont understand why does Aamna apply so much makeup, she does not apply makeup but paints her face.If we see the other actresses , we can feel their skin, but in Aamna's case we can feel the powder .

We can see inches of powder on her face. She applies , sorry paints her face with lots of cheek powder and uses lots of eyebrow pencil.

She is always tip top from top to bottom even with the matching purse, no matter what the situation her character is in.

Iamkashish :-) If we are girlsπŸ˜• obviously we are the only one who will put and wear make up and all  that stuff who is meant for ladies? You tell me would guys gonna wear lipstick and kajal linear, Mascara ????? πŸ˜†  πŸ˜† This only we put coz of you guys you guys get attracted more with that girl who could carry herself smartly n with the new new different way everytime.....If you can see kashish without make even after that she is too beautiful you can be able to see her more sexy she is very very preety and beautiful πŸ˜ƒ she carries makeup coz she is only the one who is the ATTRACTION of this serial...πŸ˜‰!!!! Otherwise who will gonna watch this if there is NO KASHISH in this all charms would be out.....I like the way she carry herself.....aha aha i like it aha aha......πŸ˜› 

kashishdabest thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
guysi agree wid u and tani ure tright, who cares we will always love aamna. well aamna is gorgeous with and without makeup and pinku sweety, nice 2 know ure stickin up 4 aamna 😳 hm as pinku sis was sayin, aamna is among da 50 most beautiful women in india and in my opinion the most beautiful women in da world πŸ˜‰ Edited by kashishdabest - 18 years ago

Yeah, agree with u KashishdabestπŸ˜›

Edited by tahmina_1994 - 18 years ago
kashishdabest thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
awwwwww thanx sweety tammy, im just sayin wot i feel is correct. guys just plzzzzstop sayin things bout aamna, kissi aur ko nahin criticize karsakte, exactly wot do u want from her 😑
sara_naveed00 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
haaan..sab Aamna k peechey parey huye hain! She is no more interested in this crap!! Thats why she doesnt care abt her make up and all..!!
chinti thumbnail
πŸ˜† I seriously thought we were takling about the inner Kashish . . . . how did the topic switch to her makeup ?? LOL... I'm thoughroughly confused πŸ˜†
vinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I agree that she wears lots of makeup..Amana's beauty lies in her innocence and she is hiding it under heavy makeup.
Aamna is beautifull and she carries all the outfits with lots of grace.
In the starting episodes of KTH, her makeup and dressing was very natural and was going with the character .