Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

S A R M A D thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Ya U R 100% right!!!!!!! πŸ˜‰ I even have a pic of her...Ahhhh she's lookin' like a witch in it. If I post hte pic, every1 will agree with u!
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chinti

Aamna lost her Kashish when Sujal Lost Rajeev

*****Note that i said Sujal lost Rajeev and not Rajeev lost Sujal. . . . Because even now, and possibly forever, Sujal will always be part of Rajeev..*****

Well said dear and i agree with you.I just wish aamna quits this show.There is nothing left in it.

Originally posted by: chinti

Aamna lost her Kashish when Sujal Lost Rajeev

*****Note that i said Sujal lost Rajeev and not Rajeev lost Sujal. . . . Because even now, and possibly forever, Sujal will always be part of Rajeev..*****

Such a nice quote😳

Originally posted by: Gurpreet~Fan

Ya U R 100% right!!!!!!! πŸ˜‰ I even have a pic of her...Ahhhh she's lookin' like a witch in it. If I post hte pic, every1 will agree with u!

I wanna see it...😳

pinkstarrs_9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sajibabe

i don't care about her being with rajiv or obsessed with the fact if they are together or not, as so many people in this forum are. aamna is not pretty at all,her make up is over the top which looks cheap & tacky, in fact i find her character annoying, i have seen her pictures without make up she is just an avarge looker

hellooo what do u mean? πŸ˜•

there r lot of jodi fan cause

there jodi was rockin in the show

as for aamna she has no interest left in this show

but i do agree that she need to stop using excess of makup

n if u remeber she is counted among  top 50 beutiful women of india

pink😳

Mishubaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ok saying this tht they apply alot of makeup on her is correct but she is not pretty i will not agree to it.................coz she is prettty n attractive n she looks gorgeous even now see her in shows n other places rather than KTh she looks so damn beautiful coz she is.............oviouly her chrater has losts its charm .kashish since sujal left becoz he brought shine in her face........but now 😑 😑 😑n sujal and aamna rocked the show with their jodi u dont care sajebabe but we do πŸ˜• she looks so dull as for the makeup is concerned i dont know wht they put so much makeup.......... πŸ˜›
STAK2006 thumbnail
Originally posted by: gemini_99

In my last post when i wrote that Aamna has lost her charm, so many of u argued that its Kashish not Aamna who has lost the charm. I stick to my view and i say it again that its not only Kashish but also Aamna who has lost the charm.

Theres no more Kashish left in Aamna.

I dont understand why does Aamna apply so much makeup, she does not apply makeup but paints her face.If we see the other actresses , we can feel their skin, but in Aamna's case we can feel the powder .

We can see inches of powder on her face. She applies , sorry paints her face with lots of cheek powder and uses lots of eyebrow pencil.

She is always tip top from top to bottom even with the matching purse, no matter what the situation her character is in.

SERIOUSLY MAN! U CAN ONLY FEEL THE POWDER ON HER SKIN!πŸ˜†

IMAGIN SEEING HER W/O MAKEUP!!!!πŸ˜†

CuteAreej thumbnail
Excuse me...but she looks gorgeous even without make up ! 😳
STAK2006 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CuteAreej

Excuse me...but she looks gorgeous even without make up ! 😳

COOOOOOOOL down CuteAreej!   I guess u have seen her closely enough! hahahahahaha i know that she does look cute.... hey after all she is gorgeous actress no doubt!πŸ˜ƒ

CuteAreej thumbnail
i am kewl dear...and call me Areej πŸ˜‰