India-Forums

Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

Aamna has lost her Kashish

gemini_99 Newbie
gemini_99
gemini_99

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 10:05am | IP Logged

In my last post when i wrote that Aamna has lost her charm, so many of u argued that its Kashish not Aamna who has lost the charm. I stick to my view and i say it again that its not only Kashish but also Aamna who has lost the charm.

Theres no more Kashish left in Aamna.

I dont understand why does Aamna apply so much makeup, she does not apply makeup but paints her face.If we see the other actresses , we can feel their skin, but in Aamna's case we can feel the powder .

We can see inches of powder on her face. She applies , sorry paints her face with lots of cheek powder and uses lots of eyebrow pencil.

She is always tip top from top to bottom even with the matching purse, no matter what the situation her character is in.

s_andy IF-Dazzler
s_andy
s_andy

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Somewhat agree with u but it's kashish who has lost her charm & not aamna..........
CuteAreej IF-Rockerz
CuteAreej
CuteAreej

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 10:09am | IP Logged
As we all know that Amna is not interested in doing this crap..that is why she is not paying any attention to her make up....there is so much illogics going on in this serial that Amna's make-up is very small issue to even notice about!
Hayaa.m IF-Sizzlerz
Hayaa.m
Hayaa.m

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 10:14am | IP Logged
well i too agree actually u know if u see the old amna and compare it with the new amna u will find a big difference. i don't know if u all agree with me aur not but i noticed that during rajeev's era she used to give her 100% performance whether in acting or outlook but now it looks as if she is just killing her time and desperately waiting for a right oppurtunity to run away from this crap Wink
chinti Goldie
chinti
chinti

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Aamna lost her Kashish when Sujal Lost Rajeev

*****Note that i said Sujal lost Rajeev and not Rajeev lost Sujal. . . . Because even now, and possibly forever, Sujal will always be part of Rajeev..*****
.Prometheus. Channel Moderator
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chinti

*****Note that i said Sujal lost Rajeev and not Rajeev lost Sujal. . . . Because even now, and possibly forever, Sujal will always be part of Rajeev..*****

so tru yaar
Sweet-farah Goldie
Sweet-farah
Sweet-farah

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 10:23am | IP Logged

Originally posted by CuteAreej

As we all know that Amna is not interested in doing this crap..that is why she is not paying any attention to her make up....there is so much illogics going on in this serial that Amna's make-up is very small issue to even notice about!

totally agree with u!!!

daisydew Senior Member
daisydew
daisydew

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 10:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by chinti

..very well said...i agree.hope she too comes out of this crap n starts afresh something new....

Go to top