India-Forums

Prachee's first TV show after shaadi

sheetald IF-Rockerz
sheetald
sheetald

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 9:51am | IP Logged

Prachee Shah
Married to Vishwaas Paandya in December last year, Prachee Shah has taken up her first TV serial after marriage. Prachee will play Geeta in Contiloe's forthcoming daily, Suno Har Dil Kuch Kehta Hai, on Sahara One.

Says Prachee, who started shooting for the show on Sunday, "Geeta is the oldest daughter in the family, who doesn't marry till she's 27, because she is a manglik. She is a girl who has her head on her shoulders. Eventually, she marries but continues working for a living."

Prabha Sinha and Navin Nischol play Prachee's parents, while Siddharth Dhawan and Niyati Joshi play her brother and sister. Siraj Khan plays her husband, and Shahbaz Khan, her father-in-law.

Producer Aditya Singh tells HiTLIST that the show is a family drama with a twist, to be telecast from April. "Harsh Jagdeesh and Sameer Modi have written the script and Gautam Nagrath is the director," he adds.

Neetu style

Prachee has a new look for the show. "I have cut my hair a bit from the front, like the Neetu Singh style. I am enjoying myself. Thank god, I am not playing the mother of a 19-year old, unlike many others from my age bracket."

Now that she is married, does she consult Vishwaas before signing new shows? "Of course I do, but then, I always consulted him for anything and everything, ever since he came into my life, so it's not a new phenomena. I do miss my parents, but frankly, life hasn't changed much after marriage. I have a good equation with my mother-in-law; there are no hardcore rules and regulations."

Is she okay with late-night shootings? "I have told Contiloe that I would like to pack up by 10 pm, but on days when there's an emergency, I am game for it."

umi82990 IF-Sizzlerz
umi82990
umi82990

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
thanks for sharing! Wink
badgurl Newbie
badgurl
badgurl

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
nice job Wink
badgurl Newbie
badgurl