Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simplyskud thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
I didn't enjoy Vishwas's performance today ... he went off key and he did take a couple of breaths in between as well ....

Sharib was fabulous as was Hrishikesh .... among the girls Sanchali was way way ahead of others today .... the rest were plain average .....

😉 😉 😉
donthavealife thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i think the best "jodi" is Niladri-Vineeta, followed by Irfan-Sanchari 😊
Anuradha thumbnail

Originally posted by: adwarakanath

Thanks for the update. I only caught the opening group song, and U-A's and T-V's performance.

Don't they have any other song except Ek Main Aur Ek Tu Hai? C-2005 mein atleast 4-5 baar gavaya....yahan bhi 😆

Ujjaini and Aishwarya were good. Aishwarya's starting was totally off-key and Ujjaini's ending was off-key. Better than yesterday.

Vishwas sang superb. Struggled at first to get to the higher note, but then after that he was fabulous. Twinkle really struggled to touch the higher notes and she didn't sing them well. Was off-key for a little time...higher notes to totally besura.

hi abhi..

i agree with u on this... SRGMP stds r going down day by day.. This show has produced talents like shreya, kunal and other singers... But now it seems like we can have one more II in SRGMP...

Singers are going off-key at many a times.. Hrishi and prajakta were really good yesterday... They gave a romantic touch to their song with their wonnerful singing... I hope they win this contest...