Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

caprigurl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Sheena so good to see you here after so long :)

Ooh phone se cool :) When will i get a cool phone ? my parents seem to think i dont require any pampering anymore :P
caprigurl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
true- DMg raised my expectations out of shows so much- I want youth, i want humor, i want believable romance - hardly see any show giving me that- plus I dont have a TV anymore LOL

but Ek hazaaron mein is nice sometimes- though slow
abhi_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
@Radhika i know! Maine to kuch ek do episodes he dekhe honge of all the new hit shows on TV right now! But nothing attracts me! DMG was so different from all the other shows! The Cast, story, direction, music everything was unique and classy! <3
U_R_Beautiful thumbnail

ahaaannn i will  Get a neww i phoneee soonish before i return to PAWAIII🤣

@preemum u didn't tell tujhe tera dabba kaisa lagaaa😳😳 i changed it😆😆
Preeti_ar_kj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

@Preeti just been busy with office!:(..Hopefully i will be here now! Aap kaise ho?Good to see the Kajen AT is still having u guys! :)

oh yeah plz try to come more often😃a abt AT ,,after so many days LOTS of ppl are here😆 other wise suna suna hi rehta hai
i'm good di😃 n happy that u r here😳
sheenaluvskajen thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: caprigurl

Sheena so good to see you here after so long :)

Ooh phone se cool :) When will i get a cool phone ? my parents seem to think i dont require any pampering anymore :P

yaar laptop na mera 1month se kharab h..u being an comp. Engineer can help me?:-o..anyways phone se aana is not so good..it takes a lot of time..i was free since past 3 weeks n i dnt get a chance to come on IF/FB.[:-(]
chainreaction. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

true- DMg raised my expectations out of shows so much- I want youth, i want humor, i want believable romance - hardly see any show giving me that- plus I dont have a TV anymore LOL

i know..it was so unique compared to other shows :) it was lively and funny. it had romance and friendship and not much saas bahu drama ðŸ¤£
i feel like there's no hope to get these kind of shows back after star one being revamped :(
although i did get annoyed at star one for ending dmg, they were the ones who brought it and i will always miss it! there are no youth channels anymore :(
i sometimes watch EHMMBH and it is nice but i find that i can't regularly watch shows these days..i randomly watch episodes!
you don't have a TV ðŸ˜² why? ðŸ¤£
abhi_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

No TV anymore? matlab? Are you back to hostel?

Ya the sister bonding is really nice!😊 Have seen 5-6 episodes! And karan tkacckar looks nice and the female lead too! But still i just dont love anything now and the other ekta shows however good they might be, have the same old ekta kapoor pattern! Nothing like DMG! I guess Karan singh grover & the rest of the cast of DMG season 1 is responsible for this!  Mostly KSG for playinh such an amazing lead as Armaan!
Preeti_ar_kj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

LOL TV NAHI HAI🤣 ðŸ˜• BT I dont lyk ehmmbh🤢
chainreaction. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Esha..

@Radhika i know! Maine to kuch ek do episodes he dekhe honge of all the new hit shows on TV right now! But nothing attracts me! DMG was so different from all the other shows! The Cast, story, direction, music everything was unique and classy! <3

i know! i started watching so many shows but i can't watch them regularly. and i'm never so excited to watch these shows like i used to be for dmg :(
i was so sad when it ended. it was like the end of an era! it was so close to my heart. i wish champ came back in the last few episodes though!