KaJen~Destined2Luv651| Congratulations :)) Pg2 - Page 36

Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guyz? How r u? I hope u will like my new vm on kajen...HEADPHONE IS A MUST!WATCH IN HD. Ignore the crappy audio,the rusty coloring & the glitches .
Plot:Every time Ridz sees Armaan, she sees him flirting with a new girl. Therefore, she prevents her close friend Shilpa to date Armaan as she thinks he is a total Casanova who will break her friend's heart. However, Shilpa doesn't listen to her since she really thinks Armaan is the one for her. After a while, Shilpa ends up being murdered and suddenly Ridz realised that every girl who ultimately got murdered had some sorts of connection with Armaan and suddenly she realises that he might be the murderer in town. Ridz starts panicking knowing that her life might be in danger and she starts hiding from him. Conversely, Armaan suddenly becomes conscious that Ridz has always encountered him being with the girls.  Seeing  Ridz tensed, Anjali advices Ridz to go in a vacation and Ridz remains tensed as she cant tell her sis the reason behind her misery. From there, the chase begins . Will Armaan be the end of Ridhima or will she succeed stopping his sinful acts?
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSh4xxLj0qc&hd=1[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by noha450 - 12 years ago
Noha! Idk what to say! that was brilliant! it had this psychotic feeling to it!! amazing job!👏  
aww thanks janna btw can u plz repeat me ur name..I think I suffer form amnesia as I keep forgetting it :S
Tashu thats a cute name ! So yaar any plans for the holydayz?
nothing big just spending time with family/friends<3 what about u??

well I just came form California yesterday and now busy shopping
okii jaan I gotta go ..its alwayz awesome talking to u Tashu :D and thnaks again
same here noha! bye! actually Imma go to I'm going to go watch a movie =P