Maha & Sana’s Starplus Shop-NO REQUESTS!

Posted: 17 years ago

We're IR approved!😃

Hi everyone...Me (Natasshafan) and Maha (Anjali207) have decided 2 open a shop.... request anytime but PLEASE follow the rules below...

IMP:MAHA (ANJALI207) AND ME (NATASSHAFAN) ARE NOT TAKING REQUESTS @ THIS TIME....PLEASE WAIT UNTIL WE PUT UP A NOTE SAYING THAT WE'RE TAKING REQUESTS, THANKS!😊

NOTE FROM MAHA (ANJALI207):Maha is currently very busy. Please request for her if it's very urgent and if you'll use it on this forum then she'll make it if she has time otherwise I'll make it for you.....Thanks for understanding!😊 What Maha makes: Star Plus sigs, StarPlus Video avis/sigs

NOTE FROM SANA (NATASSHAFAN): I would just like to say the person that inspired me the most to make sigs is KHUSHI DI (Tumhari_Khushi)...I know I'll never be an awesome siggy maker like her but she'll always remain my rolemodel...🤗 What Sana makes: Bollywood girls & Star Plus sigs, Glitter names, Video avis/sigs

For more of Sana's examples...visit my gallery: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/309974

Rules (For Sigs):

Please....

POST ALL PICS YOU WANT IN YOUR SIGGY...requests without pics will be ignored! We are both busy with school so please don't keep asking when your request will be completed as we'll make them as soon as we can! Requests will be done on the weekends. We'll try and make them in the weekdays ONLY IF we have time! Maha and I can make video sigs ALONE but not videos in sigs as it takes too long. (If you want a video sig made...please post the BADONGO link to that video and a short description of the scene you want your sig of) NO PM requests!
  • Please state in your request: Who would you like to make your sig? Sana (Natasshafan) or Maha (Anjali207).....

For Glitter Names (CAN BE MADE ONLY BY NATASSHAFAN):

Please choose a font from here:

https://linuxenvy.com/bprentice/Banners/FontExamples/FontExam ples.html

Please choose glitter from here (You can give your own glitter block if you like)*Please post the glitter block if possible. If not...tell me which colour & block # u want😊:

https://www.wtv-zone.com/aylana/bringontheglitter/bringontheg litter-1.html

Examples: Scroll Down to next 2 posts....

Edited by natasshafan - 17 years ago
Examples:

New ones coming soon

MNM Creations😃-tht my new craetiosn name😳

Edited by anjali207 - 17 years ago

MY EXAMPLES *Please DO NOT use these*:

For white rose:

For henna16:

Edited by natasshafan - 17 years ago
oh wow !! yipeeeeee double the fun !!!! congratz on ur shop hunnies ! i need the pix from yesterday'z cute scenes den ill request ! 😳 😳 😳 but congratz newayz ! 👏
\noor
hey can u make a video siggy for me ...of the latest cute scene of kavyanjali..plz plz..
Originally posted by pwincesS~

hey can u make a video siggy for me ...of the latest cute scene of kavyanjali..plz plz..

i posted it in the KA forum😊
Wow! congrats natasshfan and anjal207 👏 excellent shop!
we're waiting 4 requests!!! 😭 😭 😭
sorry...only kavyanjali requests 😳
Can we request only KA siggs? or even the characters of Kavyanjali? 😳