Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

The more, the merrier

sheetald IF-Rockerz
sheetald
sheetald

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 9:42am | IP Logged

Manish Malhotra

Lot of excitement at the NCPA continues. Yesterday was the third day of the Lakme Fashion Week. Mumbai needs more events like these and needs to be known more for its casual fashion styles.

More designers coming up with more styles and more fashion statements for Mumbai.

Anxious designers— who have their fashion shows yet to come and designers all walking around with 'relax' written on their faces— are the ones whose shows are over.

People chatting at the coffee bar, interviews going on, buzz at the stalls— the fun simply goes on. More shows to come.

Six designers Bhavana Yadav, Leena Wadwa, Dipti Toor, Rahul Mishra, Samar Firdle, and Swapnilshin De have showcased their collections.

To hit the fashion scene all six were very good, confident, different and very talented, especially Rahul Mishra's line— offwhite malmal was beautiful in the way it was constructed. More fashion weeks are a must in Mumbai

niki79 IF-Dazzler
niki79
niki79

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
tfs
Aries23 IF-Stunnerz
Aries23
Aries23

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
thx
umi82990 IF-Sizzlerz
umi82990
umi82990

Posted: 05 April 2006 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
thanks for sharing!!! Wink
i luv qazi Goldie
i luv qazi
i luv qazi

Posted: 06 April 2006 at 1:02am | IP Logged
thnx
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index